Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

Here in the US, we just use on-screen credits, here's a example of them:
vlcsnap-2018-01-27-19h00m21s939.png

vlcsnap-2018-01-27-19h00m33s164.png
and they mute logos, as pictured above.

kanc

Maybe it's me.. but ever since Nick at Nite moved Goldbergs to 6AM EST, there never has been on screen up next banner saying up next: Goldbergs (to come at 6:30AM), but before that there used to be on screen banner saying up next Goldbergs

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
On Nicktoons SD, the bumpers and commercial breaks are in 4:3 right now. I don’t know if this problem is on Nicktoons HD

kanc

Not a technical difficulty: but the TV parental logo TV-14 bug finally updated to latest version, instead of usual 2009-2017 version. And they fixed up next screen Two and a Half Men, no longer showing Friends screencap anymore

kanc

It turned out tv-14 parental bug on nick at nite shows went back and reverted to 2009 version instead of current version. The current version had done so only few days ago but didn't last long

Toons Fan

During today's new PAW Patrol episode "Pups Save the Hum-Mover" the TV-Y rating bug didn't appear until after the said episode's opening credits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Right Now, Nickelodeon's on screen bug on the HD feed is in the 4:3 SD area.
View attachment 121551
Yes, that happens when Nick is airing Best of Patrick, for SD feed there were no black bars in these episodes even though some episodes produced HD like The Executive Treatment. And the same thing happened last year Mar 2017 as too when airing The Best of Patrick Star

kanc

During I Love SpongeBob week, start with "Pizza Delivery" aired at 4:05pm, and "Chocolate with Nuts" aired at 4:20pm, the TV parental bug is bigger instead of smaller, as well as other episodes

Last edited:

kanc

At 4:05PM, they played "you're watching Loud House" bumper, even though SpongeBob is airing.

I'm not sure if that's necessary, but could it be possible to make a separate thread for Nick international technical difficulties? I'm just suggesting, thats all. Ive seen most post in this thread for international technical mistakes

kanc

Nick at Nite trivia announcer says "you're watching Fresh Prince" and "here's more Fresh Prince", that aired at 9pm, which in reality movie is airing. They completely messed up the N@N trivia and makes so much mistakes. I think we all know N@N is running autopilot. Has the same thing happened with NickSplat?

EDIT: Also along with movie, and now Full House as well as other shows in timeslots, N@N trivia says "you're watching Fresh Prince" They continue to mess up as if this bumper ad is airing in autopilot repeatedly this week. The Nick at Nite staff has some explaining to do.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Right now during this showing of the movie The Nut Job on Nick at Nite. The old orange Nick at Nite on-screen bug is being used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Not sure where to post: Just last night after Jurassic Park III finished airing, they even aired the original ending credit (just sped up), and same thing for Annie (2014) when Nick premiered in last November. Rather than playing generic N@N ending credits

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
Not sure where to post: Just last night after Jurassic Park III finished airing, they even aired the original ending credit (just sped up), and same thing for Annie (2014) when Nick premiered in last November. Rather than playing generic N@N ending credits

Teennick aired the full credits for bring it on

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts