Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

Latest News

Sep 6, 2015
Ratings
2,304 14
Don't know if this is considered an error or rather a consistency issue, but during Full House on Nick at Nite, the SD feed's on-screen bug is just like what you see when you watch their 4:3 shows on their HD feed like this image below.
Nick at Nite .jpg
Then on a recording of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, the on-screen bug on the SD feed (which has been like this for a while), is higher on the screen, typically for shows in 16:9 Letterbox on their SD feed.
Nick at Nite 2.jpg
I have a feeling that they fixed their on-screen bug placement on their SD feed for their 4:3 shows like Full House and Fresh Prince. EDIT: It seems that only Fresh Prince has this awkward on screen bug placement, this bug is the same for Friends, Two and a Half Men, The Goldbergs and George Lopez, by the way.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,252 5
Yeah I did notice when Fresh Prince rejoined Nick@Nite in fall 2014, logo bug went up more (for SD feed) and they think it's HD, but it's really in SD feed. It has been this for years, but I thought it got fixed in 2015 or 2016..but I guess not.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,252 5
This afternoon when they aired Thomas & Friends, near end of episode "christmas coffee pot", they were running white ending credits, then the same theme played but no TV parental guide is bigger, then next episode plays which is another christmas special. That might be due to Nick airing episodes not in same production number

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,252 5
Just when they show the banner up next: another Two and a Half Men, odd thing on N@N during near end Two and a Half Men airing, a whole picture of Friends screencap is being used during displaying banner up next Two and a Half Men, but can hear the audio of the dialogue. Just goes to show how low N@N get..

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,252 5
Today exactly 7:55pm SpongeBob Movie (started 7PM) now use bigger TV parental guide and now uses Nick@Nite logo bug. I'm surprised they never used those with Danger Games crossover and Hey Arnold Jungle Movie premiere as overlapping Nick@Nite time

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,244 87
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
During Mysticons on Nick Jr., the TV Parental Guidelines is the same font used for the defunct NickMom block and not the one that Nick Jr. is currently using which was previously on Nickelodeon from 2009-2017.
View attachment 119101
Huh. I thought they got rid of all NickMom branding when the block was disbanded in 2015.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,252 5
Late last night, for Nick at Nite, the on screen banner shows up next Two and a Half Men, but picture of Friends screencap is shown (they still didn't fix this), you can still hear audio of dialogue. It airs at 1AM, though if anyone can post screenshot or something, it might be helpful. I don't have any video account and not planning to join account for posting videos.