Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

kanc

Early today's 4am airing of SpongeBob Musical Live on Stage is using Nick bug(Halloween style) instead of nick@nite

kanc

today's sponge out of water 8pm-9pm Nick bug is regular instead of Halloween style

kanc

Nick mistakenly aired Thurs night promo as "tonight 7pm" for Unleashed. As it meant Thursday.

kanc

Thanks for twitter user ddg1208gaming user for recording and post on YouTube, here are Despicable Me 2 end credits in error Split screen credits, the top one are frozen for Halloween background, while we hear two audio promos, this has happened last night 7:58pmish before going to New episode Unfiltered

Schedulemaster101

The recent reruns of Jasper Danger on NickToons used the credits similar how when One Henry, Three Girls (1), The Beat Goes On and Indestructible Henry (2) first aired on the main channel (Nick) and also the Schneider’s Bakery @Danwarp (DANWARP) and Nickelodeon Productions (2014) were not shown at the bottom of the screen

Schedulemaster101

On today’s rerun of indestructible Henry (1 hour) on TeenNick, when Jasper and his cousin (Dex) were seen, there was no screenbug at all from that point on

kanc

Thanks for twitter user ddg1208gaming user for recording and post on YouTube, here are Despicable Me 2 end credits in error Split screen credits, the top one are frozen for Halloween background, while we hear two audio promos, this has happened last night 7:58pmish before going to New episode Unfiltered
This has happened again tonight on Despicable Me 2 with split screen, but this time the video promos show up, and background screen was Unleashed design

kanc

Few hours ago, the banner must have accidentally use new SpongeBob Sat 11AM, even though there are actually no new episode of SpongeBob this Saturday at all

kanc

Yesterday when promoting The Astronauts on screen during Nick program, they use "Friday" instead of "today"

Today's new It's Pony doesn't even seem to be airing the theme this time, instead it cuts to It's Pony program without theme playing, this has happened occasionally with Welcome to the Wayne, RBUK, and recently Avatar Last Airbender without theme started with 2nd episode on Nickelodeon

kanc

Sorry for another double post today, but Unleashed rerun tonight at 9:30PM with nick@nite slot, doesn't even use nick@nite bumper; they're only using generic Nick bumpers.

The Astronauts reruns doesn't use Nick general bumpers, just like how it did for movies, and same when aired America's Most Musical Family reruns on Nick.

Schedulemaster101

On today’s airing of VICTORiOUS on TeenNick, a random part of an episode played for like a second then froze, but this isn’t the first time this has happened as it happened on the Sam & Cat episode #Twinfection

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Another rare NickMusic error since the channel's exposure is limited and there's no thread for it.

When lyrics are censored on NickMusic, the captions either skip over the words or use **** or ----. However, in this case, the lyric "Drinkin' vodka soda" was censored by NickMusic but not censored in the captions.

kanc

Maybe @Nodog who created this thread or administrators could change this thread to "Nick channels technical difficulties". That way it won't be misleading. That way it can include Nick, Nicktoons, TeenNick, NickRewind, nick@nite, NickMusic, NickJr..

kanc

Tonight's 9pm airing The Astronauts are using nick bug instead of nick@nite bug

UPDATE: yesterday Tues Nov 17 Its Pony rerun of Annie-versary; Teacher's Pet 2:30PM slot aired again without theme.

Last edited:

whoisretro

Earlier, Nick had a banner saying there was New SpongeBob on Saturday even though there isn't.

20201118_003313.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts