Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

kanc

During Top Elf airing tonight 9:30PM-10:30PM, they're using Nick logo bug instead of nick@nite, despite nickatnite website lists Top Elf

kanc

All this week as this happens, the on screen graphic banner showing Paddington premieres at 8PM Saturday, but it is actually premiering 7PM time

kanc

Tonight airing of America's Most Musical Family at 10PM are using as Nick logo instead of nick@nite (despite with adult commercials)

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Nick East has literally gone dark (at least on DirecTV). Do any of your cable providers have the same problem?

kanc

Today at 6:30AM during SpongeBob, they're using Nick logo instead of nick@nite logo, even though they show nick@nite bumper for SpongeBob

kanc

It appears theres NickRewind bug logo mistake when aired Crystal Maze on TeenNick this morning

it stayed there until 11am

Also another update, just as of tonight 9:30PM during SpongeBob, they're using Nick logo bug instead of nick@nite bug, 9PM did use nick@nite logo bug

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
NickMusic played Good As Hell three times in a one-hour block. (Never seen a song play more than once before, so I'm hoping it's a glitch and not a Teen Titans Go situation for music.)

kanc

Tonight, when the new The Substitute aired, after that Nick aired the original ending credits (more likely you can see on app and on demand) and during it, it was also including white generic ending credits on text at same time

ToonsJazzLover

That was such a surreal experience because Nick/Viacom would never do this thing nowadays (Nick Jr is the only channel of theirs that still do this). They were the first kids network to stopped playing full credits in favor of generic credits back in 2000.

kanc

Nick@Nite didn't air any ending credits at all after George Lopez episode 5:27AM.

kanc

Tonight 9PM hour airing of SpongeBob displaying Nick logo, even though it used nick@nite SpongeBob bumper

Last edited:

kanc

Nick@Nite did not even air any ending credits for 3 George Lopez airings at all as of earlier this morning.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts