Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Not sure if anybody else noticed, but as of 8:30PM or so, during SpongeBob, it reads SpongeBob on Nick at Nite, instead of Nick logo, even though it has Nick bumpers

During Jimmy Neutron last night on TeenNick's NickSplat at 11 PM, the on-screen credits were from the Movie, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and not the TV Show.

kanc

NickAndMore now just noticed that recent promos for Nickelodeon for sometime this week at the end played Nick-e-lo-de-on" production credits jingle.

kanc

On Nick, I now noticed that 7:29pm today that there's on screen banner saying more Loud House next, and more Loud House now on upper text, while it's actually Henry Danger airing.

Also 9PM hour SpongeBob airing on Nick at Nite does NOT have a bug display "SpongeBob on nick@nite", just only regular nick@nite bug logo

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

JoeMabbon wrote on Frontier's profile.
The G.I. Joe and Transformers Films almost crossed over.
Red Arrow wrote on Fone Bone's profile.
Disney is teaching their child actors now how to handle fame.
Although I did like some of the now dead Jetix block's programming in the past, It did ate up most of Toon Disney's airtime to the point where it felt like it was Vice-Versa which annoyed me when I was younger.
Call me weird, but I seem to prefer The Little Mermaid's series more than the trilogy. I also have a AU in development at Post something random where some characters of the series as well as fictional ones are included.
Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.