Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

kanc

Today at 7:45PM when aired Adventures of Kid Danger encore after commercial, the TV bug is TV-Y instead of TV-Y7, and yesterday's 7:45PM Kid Danger did not display TV parental bug at all

kanc

Sorry for double post, but yesterday's Adventures of Kid Danger at 7:45pm did NOT display a TV parental bug after commercial break for a reason

Well this happened on last night's airing of "Rugrats: All Growed Up" on NickSplat.

Here's a list of what's wrong.
1: The Splat instead NickSplat.
2. The On-Screen Credits are there.
3. No promo.
4. The Split-Screen Credits is from the wrong episode.. as in the Cast section, you can see a voice actor credit for characters that wasn't in the episode (like Vice Principal Pangborn) and the copyright notice is for 2003 instead of 2001. (EDIT: Turns out the credits are from the episode, "Susie Sings the Blues", as evident by the fact in the credits, there's a credit for a character named "Beverly Jones" and she only appears on that episode.)
5. The on-screen credits don't have a 1998 K-C/2017 Nick Prods. logo set.
6. 2009 Nickelodeon Productions logo used on the split-screen credits (because of the fact this is The Splat's credits template, which came out before the 2017 rebrand).
and finally 7. The "Next" indicator doesn't have a show below it (Doug was next).

Last edited:

kanc

Someone posted on youtube that during Nick@Nite on Oct 11, 2017, there's a weird glitch during commercial break, and missed at least more than several seconds of Full House

Toons Fan

Someone posted on youtube that during Nick@Nite on Oct 11, 2017, there's a weird glitch during commercial break, and missed at least more than several seconds of Full House

I think that was a local ad commercial from his/hers cable provider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Not sure which to post, Nick first aired promo for Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles today, they mentioned the time wrong: 7:30pm instead of 9:30pm

kanc

Tonight 8:30pm when SpongeBob aired the episode "SpongeBob vs the Goo" there aired in SD instead of HD. For SD feed there did not display black bars top and bottom. The white end credits are not close to bottom screen

kanc

Another error for NickSplat, after aired All That back in Jul 11, 2018 was there was nothing on screen credits. Err, actually no promo above played, no music..

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
There's a dubbing error on the Russian dub of the SpongeBob episode 'High Sea Diving'.:

"Looks like he reads the title for the next episode [Bottle Burglars] during this random scene."

Toons Fan

This is an weird error.

79ac6ec4c90ca9137f1b88556e3551ca.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

As of tonight after Henry Danger done at 8PM, there is a banner and upper right screen showing more Henry Danger at a 8:30PM but SpongeBob is airing at 8:30PM

kanc

A technic error: at the end of tonight's SpongeBob Atlantis SquarePantis, end displayed as "More Loud House" on upper right corner instead of "More SpongeBob"

kanc

Apparently the lovely people at NickSplat decided they hated the "All Growed Up" special so they ended it early.
They do NOT HATE all growed up special. It must have been technical error they did not finish last act of special. Hey Arnold the journal special has had same problem before and didn't air last act, but recently aired it aired complete. Has same thing happened with theatre movies like Rugrats in Paris movie?

I remember back when Nick at nite used to air brady bunch back in spring 2012, one episode called Mike's horrorscope, Nick at nite did not air act II, after act I, then commercials, then skipped the act ii to ending epilogue, it's due to excessive commercials and timing ran out

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts