Nick Jr. News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Mon Jan 25 week will air remaining episodes of Franklin and Friends. I'm not exactly sure how many more episodes left in series to be over with.

kanc

Strange, I thought Nick Jr. aired all of them by now.
It does seem confusing to me. Though Franklin and Friends had its US premiere in Nick preschool in Feb 2012 I can remember, but I don't know when it was the last time Nick US aired Franklin and Friends. Zap2it list air dates from 2011 but Nick USA didn't start the premiere in Feb 2012. So the dates listed might be from other countries. Season 2 had been renewed internationally, includes 26 episodes. Though zap2it list dates in 2013, but I think it's from other countries aired. Now Nick Jr USA is airing season 2 episodes.

Dynamite Soldier

Starting today, Shimmer & Shine will on weekdays at 3:05PM (replacing Little Charmers), 8:30PM and 1:36AM (both replacing Bubble Guppies). Also, Bubble Guppies' hour slot slides down to 7:30PM and 12:48AM, each replacing one of Wallykazam's slots.

With those updates, the weekday schedule keeps looking better.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
i know im not in the age range but i absolutely CAN'T stand bubble guppies! forget SBSP my most hated underwater cartoon IS bubble guppies! no contest!

Lord Hater

Retired
Starting today, Shimmer & Shine will on weekdays at 3:05PM (replacing Little Charmers), 8:30PM and 1:36AM (both replacing Bubble Guppies). Also, Bubble Guppies' hour slot slides down to 7:30PM and 12:48AM, each replacing one of Wallykazam's slots.

With those updates, the weekday schedule keeps looking better.
Does Nick Jr. have the same schedulers as Nickelodeon? If so, then I think they hate Nick proper.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
^either that or they are WAY too enamored with a certain chipmunk band & a certain sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea! oh & my mom got pineapple-flavored soda today & all i thought of was SBSP lol!

kanc

Surprising nobody's noticing that new episodes aired, but Max and Ruby new episodes aired on Nick Jr Tues Jan 19 to Fri Jan 22 at 6pm. I wonder if anyone know the episode name associated to NickJr USA premiere of Max and Ruby since wikipedia and tvschedule zap2it did not display in "NEW"? The airdates seem confusing to me because it already aired in other countries before USA premiere.

jaylop97

Staff member
Surprising nobody's noticing that new episodes aired, but Max and Ruby new episodes aired on Nick Jr Tues Jan 19 to Fri Jan 22 at 6pm. I wonder if anyone know the episode name associated to NickJr USA premiere of Max and Ruby since wikipedia and tvschedule zap2it did not display in "NEW"? The airdates seem confusing to me because it already aired in other countries before USA premiere.
I really wouldn't be surprised given that Nicktoons doesn't do the same when it comes to burn offs.

kanc

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
{DOUBLE POST ALERT}
PEEEEEEEEEEPA PIG OINK.PNG

Oh brother, I fear Nick Jr. has extended Super Fan Sunday.
March 6 is going to be Peppa Pig.
FOR EIGHT WHOLE HOURS.
Can you survive watching this crapathon?

jaylop97

Staff member
^It was only a matter of time until Nick.Jr would of followed most Nick trends of lack of scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts