Nick Jr News And Discussion Thread Part 2

Anthonyg3281

Starting this Tuesday, Ryan's Mystery Playdate will be deathslotted to 5:30am every day, shortening Team Umizoomi to just 2 airings in the overnight schedule, and that will be Ryan's only slot.

SweetShop209

I don't know if this was ever mentioned in an article, but I want to mention it. It looks like Blaze And The Monster Machines is getting a season 7. Charlie Adler (the voice director) said that he's starting work on season 7 today.

Anthonyg3281

More schedule updates:

- To no surprise, Fresh Beat Band of Spies is off the schedule AGAIN starting August 24 and being replaced by, you guessed it, Dora and Friends: Into the City! AGAIN. I'm starting to lose track on how many times these two shows have switched back and forth now, but they REALLY need to knock it off now.

- The 5:30am Ryan's Mystery Playdate slots are actually only going to be from Tuesdays-Saturdays as Team Umizoomi still retains that slot on Sundays and Mondays (which would have been the most appropriate way to have Dora and Friends and FBBOS both on the schedule if they don't want to let go of these yet).

Anthonyg3281

Max & Ruby, Shimmer and Shine, and Abby Hatcher have been removed from the show scrollbar on NickJr.com. At the time I'm typing this, Max & Ruby and Shimmer and Shine's pages are still up while Abby Hatcher's is in the process of being taken down as it's becoming a white page.

Toons Fan

The Nick Jr. block gets the 1PM hour starting next week.

‪Meaning the Nick Jr. block will be airing from 7AM-2PM.‬

Last edited:

Anthonyg3281

Hello, everybody! I'm new here. Could somebody please explain this? "Max & Ruby" Max's Small Wonder/Plane Crazy/Max's Spring Thing (TV Episode) - IMDb If "Max & Ruby" came back, I would be so happy, but is this for real? I see no sign of this episode airing anywhere in the world. I should also note that 2 additional episodes were listed, though I don't remember the titles now, I do remember they all had airdates, with this one having aired on May 31, 2021, and the other 2 on June 10, 2021 and June 17, 2021. Eventually the latter 2 were removed, but this one stayed, but the airdate was removed. I keep wondering if a Season 8 really existing is too good to be true or not. I would be so happy if it did, even if Nick Jr. doesn't air them on TV.
IMDB is not a reliable source, so it's probably fake.

Anthonyg3281

Who would have gone on there to make that up and what would be the point? Also, if somebody made these up, why were 2 episodes removed, but not that one?
IDK, if Max & Ruby were still going, new episodes would've aired this year, but considering that there hasn't been any and the fact that the series has been gone from the channel for almost 2 years now is a sign that the series is likely done as there was no renewal announcement possibly because Nelvana probably feels they've made enough episodes (130 episodes were made in total over a span of 7 seasons and 19 years).

Anthonyg3281

Well, the series has actually been off for a little over a year (July 18, 2020), but when Season 6 premiered after a 3 and a half year hiatus, there was no announcement made anywhere, I was just very surprised to see a new episode listed. In other words, I'm not going to give up hope just yet. It has been gone from TV long enough for it to be a logical assumption that the series is done, though. Maybe if there really are new episodes again, and they don't want to air them on TV, they'd put them on NOGGIN and/or Paramount+.

EDIT: I found the title of one of the other 2 episodes IMdB listed: Max's Eco-Adventure/Ruby's Charm Bracelet/Max Runs A Carnvial - Max's Eco-Adventure/Ruby's Charm Bracelet/Max Runs A Carnvial (2021) - Film serial - CineMagia.ro
Also, I just found 2 episodes IMdB is listing that say they're in season 3: "Max & Ruby" Ruby's Sightseeing/Max's Gold/Max and The Dinosaurs (TV Episode 2005) - IMDb
"Max & Ruby" Ruby's Trade in The Shade/Max's Tiny Problem/A Small Wonder (TV Episode 2005) - IMDb
Do these episodes really exist? If so, then why didn't they air on TV before? Or are these really a part of a Season 8 and they're erroneously listed as Season 3 episodes?
Like I said, you shouldn't believe everything that IMDB has as they usually have false information just like Wikipedia does since anyone can edit on these two websites. For now, let's just leave it at that the series is done for now until or if a renewal comes in the future or not.

Anthonyg3281

Is there any particular reason people are making these episodes up?
IDK, but just thought I'd let you know that this is starting to get a bit off-topic considering this thread is for news and schedule updates for the Nick Jr. block and channel and not about the status of a certain show. If you still have something to say about the status of Max & Ruby, I would highly suggest starting a new separate thread for that.

Well, the series has actually been off for a little over a year (July 18, 2020)
The reason I said "almost 2 years" is because we are starting to get close to the end of 2021 and I don't see any chance of Max & Ruby returning to the schedule considering the Nick Jr. channel isn't interested in airing reruns of old shows from the 2000s anymore at this stage now that Paramount+ is out.

Last edited:

kanc

Pluto nickjr runs Max and Ruby, as well as Team Umizoomi, Blue's Clues, Wallykazam, Top Wing, Jojo and Gran Gran, Blaze, Ryan's Mystery Playdate..

SweetShop209

Remember when Made By Maddie was the subject of controversy due to it supposedly ripping off the Sony short Hair Love? Well, Nickelodeon's trademark for Made By Maddie has expired. I'm guessing that whenever this series comes out, if it does, it won't be on a Nickelodeon owned network.

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!
Remember when Made By Maddie was the subject of controversy due to it supposedly ripping off the Sony short Hair Love? Well, Nickelodeon's trademark for Made By Maddie has expired. I'm guessing that whenever this series comes out, if it does, it won't be on a Nickelodeon owned network.

Either that, or they pulled a Robinson Sucroe in which they destroyed the masters, meaning that the show won't get released at all and it's permanently lost media.

SweetShop209

One way or the other, the stuff going on behind the scenes will always be one of the first things people think of with this series.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Did a search for Woody Woodpecker this morning, and I found this...
I wish a happy 65th birthday to Craig Bartlett. He's the creator of Hey Arnold, Dinosaur Train, and Ready Jet Go.

And the winner of the competition is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 5 votes. Scooby Doo On Zombie Island got 1 vote. Thanks for voting everyone.
This is weird: nick@nite tv schedule seems to be listing all Nick shows on schedule in addition of nick@nite shows on schedule

So both are tied with 3 votes each. As per usual, I don't decide the winner of the competition, so I will extend the voting by 1 more day.

Featured Posts