Nick Jr News And Discussion Thread Part 2

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Information about the PAW Patrol Movie cast was announced today!

Kim Kardashian voices the poodle Delores, a newcomer to the pups universe.

Tyler Perry voices a truck driver who's rescued by Chase (Iain Armitage).

Yara Shahidi voices Kendra Wilson, a brilliant engineer behind the designs of some of the pup's newest gadgets and gear.

Black-ish star Marsai Martin plays Liberty, a new dachshund friend to the pups. There's also Ruben, voiced by Dax Shepard, and Butch, voiced by Randall Park.

Newscaster Marty Muckraker is voiced by Jimmy Kimmel.

Adventure City's Mayor Humdinger, voiced by Ron Pardo, and his gaggle of Pup-hating kitties.

A trailer will be released on May 12.

Anthonyg3281

A Kinderwood episode will be premiering on the Nick Jr. channel on May 28 at 7am. I believe this show last aired on the Nick Jr. channel on December 25, 2020.

Toons Fan

‪The Nick Jr. channel will be showing Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa on Saturday June 5 at 3PM and on Sunday June 6 at 1PM.‬

Anthonyg3281

It looks like NickJr.com will be getting a rebrand soon as several international websites recently got a new design and several pages on the current US website are in the process of being removed as most of them have nothing but white backgrounds. From the looks of looking at one of the international websites, it will appear that the site will only have show info for the current shows and the TV schedule while all of the games, videos, and all traces of their older shows will be removed from the website completely. The recent press release for the upcoming Nick Jr. show, The BeatBuds: Let's Jam!, is saying that it will be available on NickJr.com following its premiere on June 7, but I don't understand how that can be possible if videos are appearing to be removed completely. You can tell by the image from one of the international Nick Jr. websites that it's basically going to become a clone of the current Nick.com website for a site that is meant to be kid-friendly for preschoolers.

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-05-27 22-32-37-878.jpg
    bandicam 2021-05-27 22-32-37-878.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

kanc

A Kinderwood episode will be premiering on the Nick Jr. channel on May 28 at 7am. I believe this show last aired on the Nick Jr. channel on December 25, 2020.
I think thefutoncritic showings for Kinderwood might be mistaken

Apparently zap2it now updated and NickJr channel is premiering Noggin Knows, one hour show, episode is Dinosaurs today. Fri Jun 4 7AM hour has Noggin Knows - Plants, Fri Jun 11 7am hour "The Ocean"

Last edited:

kanc

Are there any premieres on the Nick Jr. Channel or are there all on the Nick Jr. Block?
and is there a Nickelodeon news and discussion thread?

There is a Nickelodeon thread.

@theultrawing-x5

Also for any premieres especially NickJr premieres, all can be found June 2021 Nick Premieres

Last edited:

Anthonyg3281

kanc

I was checking on Nickjr channel, so it appears Kinderwood did actually air, but does anyone know what time it aired? Zap2it was showing Noggin Knows in 7am hour. Thefutoncritic.com did say Kinderwood at 7am, same can be said last week

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Did a search for Woody Woodpecker this morning, and I found this...
I wish a happy 65th birthday to Craig Bartlett. He's the creator of Hey Arnold, Dinosaur Train, and Ready Jet Go.

And the winner of the competition is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 5 votes. Scooby Doo On Zombie Island got 1 vote. Thanks for voting everyone.
This is weird: nick@nite tv schedule seems to be listing all Nick shows on schedule in addition of nick@nite shows on schedule

So both are tied with 3 votes each. As per usual, I don't decide the winner of the competition, so I will extend the voting by 1 more day.

Featured Posts