Nick has Lots of Unaired Episodes

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Nickelodeon is stupid. If they sell the company to me, I'll fix every single problem and make them more money in the process.

Nick, if you're reading this, that's a real offer. I'll give you like a thousand dollars for it. Who ever is in charge of that type of thing currently can keep 50% of the profits, but with all the improvement I do, that 50% will be more than triple what you're currently making.

Yeah, good luck with that.

DHB8008

I trust you, and a lot of the shows mentioned aired internationally as well, but never got any legal release in the US, digitally, physically, or on TV.

Although, two more Winx Club episodes were released on Nick.com, shortening the unreleased total to 80.5 half hours.

In fact, just to make sure, I'll do a headcount for episodes that have not been released in any way:

5 (Noah Knows Best)
5 (As Told By Ginger)
1 (The X's)
12 (GUTS)
4.5 (Penguins)
7 (TUFF)
8 (Winx)
8 (Gotta See This)
2 (Robot and Monster)
10 (Panda)
18 (Webheads)

Yep, that's 80.5 half hours that have not legally seen the light of day in the US.
Winx Club is an acquired show.

kanc

KaBlam: one episode Ka-Fun might have aired in Japan. I don't think it aired in US, so I included one. Rest of episodes did air once, and not shown again doesn't count as unaired episodes. Does anyone know about KaBlam unaired episodes???

Shows: USA TV unaired digital unaired
All That 2 2
As Told by Ginger 5 5
CatDog 2 0
Dora the Explorer 8 8
Glenn Martin DDS (Nick@Nite) 1 1
KaBlam 1 1
Kung Fu Panda 5 5
Max and Shred 13 13
My Family's Got Guts 12 12
Noah Knows Best 5 5
Rabbids Invasion 8 8
Robot and Monster 1 0
See Dad Run 7 7
The X's 1------------------------------------1
You Gotta See This 8-----------------------------------8

Webheads finally finishes remaining 3 episodes in October this month. Breadwinners returns startin Oct 25 11:30AM and continues for November premieres as well.

PoM started yesterday (10/10/15) 6:30AM and 6AM hour today for last minute notice has just been burning rest of unaired episodes. And it will complete the airings of PoM.

UPDATE: As of Nov 9, 2015 week Nick Jr will burn off 3 remaining episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba

UPDATE2: Winx Club finally airing remaining season 6 episodes starting Sun Nov 8 10AM hour on Nick Jr, continue to air every Sundays.

UPDATE3: I took Instant Mom off the list because it will continue with new episodes and will finish by Dec 19, but I think it leaves with 1 episode unaired, or did season 3 produced 19 episodes? I can't be 100% sure but I think Team Umizoomi have already all episodes or does it have one episode to finish? Sometimes wiki can't be accurate. Little Charmers is continuing new episodes in NickJr week of Nov 30. I also took Dora and Friends off the list because it will continue with new episodes sometime..

UPDATE4: as of Nov 23, 2015: I decide to not include third party acquisitions and include the list when the last episode aired within 6 months or more.

UPDATE5: As of Dec 4, 2015, Rabbids episodes will be burned to Nicktoons on Dec 7. I they will do 6 episodes, but uncertain if it will continue after Dec 16 as schedule zap2it only lists for 2 weeks.. I added Little Charmers, which has 7 more episodes after Dec 11.

UPDATE 6: I took Rabbids off the list because Nickelodeon starting Sun Jan 10 will air remaining episodes every Sunday 11:30AM after new TMNT. PoM new episode has last minute aired on Nicktoons on such short notice unannounced on Mon Jan 4 at 11AM, though yesterday schedule was supposed to say 2PM, but today last minute changed to 11AM.

UPDATE7: I took Little Charmers off the list because NickJr will continue to air new episodes on Feb, and it's unknown how many episodes are in a series since Nick quietly extended the episodes for a season, and quietly renewed for season 2 though no announcement has been made. Also Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness Nicktoons will air 5 remaining episodes, which leaves with 5 more to go.

UPDATE8: I added back Rabbids Invasion in the list, since Nick hasn't had new episodes after Feb 7, and there are 8 more episodes left for season 2, and season 3 has been renewed. I also added Max and Shred in the list, because it has renewed for season 2 (announced in upfront 2015 in Feb) but still has not yet to be scheduled when season 2 will air, as it already aired in international countries. Is Max and Shred a 3rd party, like Nickelodeon Canada, or original series?

3rd party unaired:

Yu Gi Oh Zexal has had history rerunning to death first season 4 episodes in Nicktoons, and has several more to finish airing Nicktoons. 32, I think..

Last edited:

Zim999

Irken Invader
Invader Zim had at least 12 episodes and a movie planned but they could never finished them. :(
Most of them were written and recored.
They could have at least finished them then canceled it. :(

kanc

Invader Zim had at least 12 episodes and a movie planned but they could never finished them. :(
Most of them were written and recored.
They could have at least finished them then canceled it. :(
I don't think that it's been produced completely. Look more on Invader Zim on wikipedia for more information about unfinished series. But the incomplete production for series technically doesn't count as unaired episodes.

Yo Gabba Gabba has 3 unaired episodes and Tickety Toc has a Halloween special.
If Tickety Toc has Halloween special, is this the only one unaired?

kanc

It's hard to find ANYTHING on Tickety Toc (or any international co-production for that matter), so I don't know.
It's impossible to identify since nickandmore had removed episode listings of shows archives so, I also don't know how many unaired, but I just put 1 unaired..

kanc

Even though Dora and Friends are airing season 2 episodes currently, I believe.. there's two unaired episodes, production #110: Dragon in the School in season 1, production #116 unknown episode title...

Instant Mom has 15 episodes to go, it's hard to tell whether any episode is from season 2 or season 3, since it's aired out of production order

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired
Tickety Toc, Webheads, and Breadwinners will air their remaining unaired episodes this month.

kanc

Tickety Toc, Webheads, and Breadwinners will air their remaining unaired episodes this month.
Breadwinners return with new episodes started Sun Oct 25 11:30AM after season 4 TMNT premiere. Webheads finishes 3 more remaining episodes.

Little Charmers has 4 more episodes to air and TreeHouse TV airing ahead before NickJr. will air in future.

How do you know there are premieres for Tickety Toc? Besides the fact there is a Halloween premiere. Any source for this? theFutonCritic nor zap2it mentions this.

Last edited:

Toon Master

Some of these shows could finish airing on the Splat block and be promoted as new episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

For some last minute notice, started yesterday (Sat 10/10) 6:30AM and today 6AM hour Nicktoons is burning rest of the PoM unaired episodes. Though there are only one episode left, Operation: Swap-panzee/Snowmageddon, wikipedia lists those Dec 24, 2013 aired on Nicktoons but for last minute notice Nicktoons pulled new episode and replaced with repeat and neither wikipedia nor sonofthebronx nor any tvguide (or zap2it?) actually update the changes.

Does anybody know whether Team Umizoomi has one episode left to air?

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired
The three remaining episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba! will air on Nick Jr. on November 9, 11, and 13.

kanc

Now with Yo Gabba finishing up (already had that updated in this post above), Rabbids Invasion and See Dad Run are WAY overdue to finish burning these episodes. Winx Club has few more to finish

kanc

Winx Club is FINALLY airing remaining season 6 episodes on Nick Jr starting Sun Nov 8, and airing 10am hour every Sundays.

rockorockorocko

So before November is done, Instant Mom, Dora and Friends, and Winx Club will all have aired their remaining episodes?

Surprised DaF ended up flopping... honestly thought it would rival Sofia the First.

kanc

So before November is done, Instant Mom, Dora and Friends, and Winx Club will all have aired their remaining episodes?

Surprised DaF ended up flopping... honestly thought it would rival Sofia the First.
Not sure about Dora and Friends though, they already renewed season 2, so they have a long way to go, my guess is spring 2016 could be finished? Instant Mom will be finished by December when Nick issued a press release about not moving forward for another season, and mentions Nick at Nite is no longer scripting for other originals anymore.

Winx Club will definitely be done by end of November.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts