Nick Animation Podcast Talkback

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick Animation will be launching a new podcast on 5/13, which will take fans inside the animation industry with interviews from show creators, voice actors, and more - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2016/05/sneak-peek-nickelodeon-animation-studio.html

Upcoming guests include Bryan Konietzko & Michael Dante DiMartino, Tom Kenny, Craig Bartlett, Maria Bamford, Chris Savino, Arlene Klasky, Billy West, Butch Hartman, Jhonen Vasquez, Andy Richter, and C.H. Greenblatt.

Zeether

HASSHA!!
I am totally down for listening to Craig's episode, although I've heard him before on Arun Mehta's podcast. Maybe he'll drop some hints about the Jungle Movie...

DeanBurrito25

This sounds like it'll be great considering it's coming from a professional animation studio. I already listen to a couple of animation podcasts so I will definitely be giving this a look.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
This weeks episode features the one and only Billy West, who is joined by Doug Funny, Roger Klotz, Ren, Stimpy, Elmer Fudd, Philip J. Fry, Dr. Zoidberg, President Richard Nixon, and Billy's seven-year-old self:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick Animation Podcast season 3 kicked off today with a interview with the cast of Jimmy Neutron: :)

Zeether

HASSHA!!
I think one episode down the line will be with some of the Hey Arnold VAs. Anndi McAfee had some Instagram story posts with her, Olivia Hack and Francesca Smith recording in a booth together.

jaylop97

Staff member
Good to hear from the JN cast again, I honestly never really expected to see them in one of these podcast.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apparently, this week's was released a day early. Might be a mistake, but here it is:

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
They reuploaded it, though they took out the part where they said it was renewed. I guess they couldn't reveal that info yet.

DeanBurrito25

Hey, uh...whatever happened to this podcast? Seems like it fell off the face of the earth.

The last episode uploaded was the Hey Arnold retrospective, and that was all the way back in November, almost six months ago. I don't recall there being an announcement confirming more podcasts or another season. No tweets, no updates, no anything. It appears to have just fizzled out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts