Nick Animation Hires New VP, Current Series; Makes Three Promotions

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Nickelodeon has announced Conrad Montgomery as their new VP of Current Series, Animation, and three promotions: Dana Cluverius to SVP of Current Series Animation, Claudia Spinelli as SVP Animation Development and Kelley Gardner as VP Current Series Animation.

Montgomery was Senior Director, Current Series, at Cartoon Network, where he supervised shows including Adventure Time, Regular Show and Steven Universe. Cluverius, who had been VP Current Series Animation, continues to serve as Executive in Charge of the Nick series The Loud House and The Casagrandes. Spinelli, who was VP Animation Development, manages the development new animated franchise content including Star Trek: Prodigy and the spinoff Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years. Formerly Director of Current Series Animation, Gardner is Exec in Charge of SpongeBob SquarePants, Kamp Koral and Star Trek: Prodigy.

Cluverius and Spinelli will continue to report to Naito, Gardner and Montgomery will report to Cluverius. All three are based at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio HQ in Burbank.

ToonsJazzLover

Honestly, I wasn't expecting a Cartoon Network executive to move to Nickelodeon. Since he was responsible for supervising some of the most popular CN shows of the 2010s, I hope he takes good care of these upcoming Nicktoons and the cartoon community can finally trust Nick again.

Ghoster1987

howdy
I really hope these people can be like the next Vanessa Coffey or Eric Coleman for Nickelodeon. They seem like the kind of execs that seriously understood the value of animated shows and developed some of the biggest shows for Nick like Spongebob, Rugrats, Avatar, and others.

Last edited:

harry580

i hope this means a great era are coming to nickelodeon where we gets new ideas, and no nicktoons dumping, i recall the spongebob and loud house spamming and not popular shows go to nicktoons instead a dark age, hopefully this ends the dark age, and lower reruns of spongebob and loud house, and maybe a new tmnt cartoon or make a Usagi Yojimbo cartoon that was long overdue for

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
The second Lego Movie will have it's Cartoon Network premiere on Feburary 15.
The theme song for The Mighty Ones is sung by Fryda Wolff (Bats) and Jessica McKenna (Rocksy).

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

Featured Posts