NFL "Super Bowl LV" Omnibus Talkback

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
As the coverage picks up in earnest, this thread is your location for all things Super Bowl! After previously living in separate threads everything is now together. Talk about the game, the commercials, and the pregame, opening and halftime entertainment all right here!

Super Bowl LV
Sunday, February 7, 2021

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
vs

6:30 p.m. on CBS
NFL 20 "Regular Season & Playoffs"

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Boy, I hated how boring that was. That had to be the most boring Super Bowl game.

Commercials, I would vote the Jason Alexander hoodie as my favorite one.

LinusFan303

A fan of Peanuts in their 70th year
Yeah that was a boring Superbowl, the ads really have lost me in the past few years... a lopsided game isn't even that fun. Oh well, I did like CBS' new graphics, they had the best graphics before (since I think the ones FOX introduced in 2020 , NBC in 2018 weren't very good and ESPN's haven't been good in years) they are a realy nice look to them.

hobbyfan

Am I the only one here who's sick and tired of Tom Brady? He's just so overrated.
You ain't alone, brother.

The league saw the ratings the first time KC & TB hooked up in November, and decided to fix it so they'd get the rematch AND have TB win. Brady is not and never will be the greatest of all time, no matter what anyone claims to the contrary. All of his wins have been tainted by biased officiating for one reason or another. His ego is what is keeping him in the game when he should've retired after 2019. He has nothing left to prove.

And as for the architects of this farce, look no further than the marketing department in the NFL office, along with director of officiating Al Riveron.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...
I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
man i can't wait for The CW's version of the Powerpuff Girls

Featured Posts