NFL 20 "Regular Season & Playoffs" Talkback

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
With the additional Wild Card team from each conference, Wild Card Weekend is now two triple-headers of playoff action! The AFC East Champion Buffalo Bills are going down to the wire with the Colts.

WILD CARD WEEKEND
Saturday, January 9, 2021
IND @ BUF on CBS
LAR @ SEA, 4:40 PM on FOX
TB @ WAS, 8:15 PM on NBC

Sunday, January 10, 2021
BAL @ TEN, 1:05 PM on ESPN/ABC
CHI @ NO, 4:40 PM on CBS/Nickelodeon
CLE @ PIT, 8:15 PM on NBC

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
With the additional Wild Card team from each conference, Wild Card Weekend is now two triple-headers of playoff action! The NFC East Champion Buffalo Bills are going down to the wire with the Colts.

WILD CARD WEEKEND
IND @ BUF on CBS

Sunday, January 10, 2021
BAL @ TEN, 1:05 PM on CBS
CHI @ NO, 4:40 PM on FOX
You mean AFC East Champion?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
With the additional Wild Card team from each conference, Wild Card Weekend is now two triple-headers of playoff action! The NFC East Champion Buffalo Bills are going down to the wire with the Colts.

WILD CARD WEEKEND
IND @ BUF on CBS

Sunday, January 10, 2021
BAL @ TEN, 1:05 PM on CBS
CHI @ NO, 4:40 PM on FOX
Actually, Washington won the NFC East Championship. Bulls won the AFC East Championship. I think you confused which league the Bulls are part of.

jaylop97

Staff member
Taylor Heinicke played an honorable match against the Buccaneers, for someone with little play time in the year I think this playoff game is a good validation to him coming back to Washington next year.

Road to Gotham

As a VIKINGS fan it pains me to root for Green Bay, that being said,
LET'S GO PACK!

Hopefully Mahomes will be ready for the Chiefs. Although Concussions are tricky.

Sarah Thomas will be the first female to referee a Super Bowl.
Congratulations to Ms. Thomas. Well Deserved.

khuddle

Conference game weekend. Typically these two games are the best of the year. Unfortunately, during these COVID times, we won't see the huge, swelling home crowds roaring their team on to victory. Nonetheless, I think we should see some pretty entertaining games.

Tampa Bay @ Green Bay: "Battle of the Bays". This is the easy one. Everyone talks about "the legend of Tom Brady" and how he always comes through in the playoffs, but last week he wasn't particularly impressive; it was the Tampa secondary that feasted on Drew Brees weak arm and earned their team a victory. This week they will face a much more complete and dangerous team in Green Bay. Packers will win it rather handily.

Buffalo @ Kansas City: this one vastly more difficult because, as everyone knows, it all depends on Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes game is dependent on his unwavering, unflagging self-confidence, and right now I'm not sure that self-confidence is there. Coming off a concussion, having missed a couple of days practice...I'm not so sure. He seemed fine the last couple of days and was cleared to play by the NFL, but we will have to see come game time. If he is his old self, then the Chiefs in a landslide. If he struggles, if the Chiefs have to go to Chad Henne, the Bills might have a golden opportunity. Tough one to call. I'll still go with the Chiefs, as they're playing at home, they've been there before and the Bills haven't.

Which would mean a KC vs GB final -- a rematch of the very first Super Bowl!

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
“Tom Brady is going back to the Super Bowl, this time as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.” - Joe Buck

Talk about the results of the NFC Championship and the upcoming AFC Championship here.

NFL.com - NFC Championship Game Center

NFL.com - AFC Championship Game Center

sports.jpg
nfltb.jpg

Conference Championships
Sunday, January 24, 2021

tam.gif
@
gnb.gif

3:05 p.m. on FOX

buf.gif
@
kan.gif

6:40 p.m. on CBS

khuddle

I'm not surprised Tom Brady is going back to the Super Bowl.

I'm stunned.

I just turned my computer, saw the score, and had to pick my jaw off the ground.

Just incredible.

jaylop97

Staff member
There goes another year both Rodgers and Brees make the playoffs and don't make a superbowl appearance.

hobbyfan

I was prepared to give Brady the benefit of the doubt, leaving New England after 20 years, but there are people in the league office who are still gaming the system for him. I'm looking at director of officiating Alberto Riveron as my chief suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts