Next DC animated show to be.....

DR.MID-NITE

The Original
Krypto (Superman's dog) :rolleyes:

Here is the following info from www.cinescape.com :

Comics2Film reports the news from an anonymous but "highly reliable source in the animation industry" that an animated series starring Superman's Kryptonian dog, Krypto, has been given a go. Warner Bros. Animation is producing the series though it's unknown exactly who the creative team is behind the new childrens show. The series may be intended for the Cartoon Network, the home of two other DC Comics based TV properties, TEEN TITANS and JUSTICE LEAGUE.

If the Silver Age of comics was before your time, Krypto was most popular back then, appearing in hundreds of Superman comics until the character was removed from continuity in the company wide crossover CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS. Last year Krypto made a return to Superman continuity when the alien canine was brought back in a story arc that saw Clark and Lois travel back to Krypton years before its destruction. Krypto returned back to Earth and now lives with the couple in their apartment in Metropolis, occasionally destroying their furniture with his superpowered paws.

With all of the great characters in the DC universe they choose Supes dog. This must of come from the same Warner exec that said forgot all of those other DC characters and lets do a Catwoman movie. But, make sure she is not like the comic/Batman movie Catwoman. :rolleyes:

maxnugget

Avenger of evil and ignorance
The question is, will we see Superman appear on this series? Presumably he'll have some sort of role in the show, to establish that Krypto is his dog.

VDelsante

William C. Maune said:
I believe this is a show for little kids, not the usual Teen Titans/Justice League audience. Thus, it wouldn't really be for us, but little kids need entertainment too.
Funny enough, the TT audience and the JL audience aren't supposed to be the same audience.

You know we'll be watching Krypto too...

Animelee

Pokeymans Nerd
VDelsante said:
Funny enough, the TT audience and the JL audience aren't supposed to be the same audience.

You know we'll be watching Krypto too...
*Pictures a Hamtaro-like show about Krypto*

Yes, we will watch it - and most of us will love it. *Whistles*

staticblue

Animelee said:
*Pictures a Hamtaro-like show about Krypto*

Yes, we will watch it - and most of us will love it. *Whistles*

hahahahahahaha! I cant lie. Im gonna watch Krypto:p

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "It's A Spongebob Christmas" , which got 2 votes. "It's Christmas You Dorks" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the DreamWorks short TheMadagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper to the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Fortress Of Solidarity".

It's been seven years on this very day that I lost CN Africa to CN Portugal, that month so led to the closures of some TCM feeds, due to decisions made by Turner in those days.

I have recovered from that fateful day yet still I believe my life is empty without a go-to English-speaking kids channel.
I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.