New York Comic-Con 2020 Info

RoyalRubble

Staff member
The New York Comic-Con will be another virtual event this year. Between October 8-11, panels will be hosted on NYCC YouTube page. Below is a list of Marvel Live-Action Movies & TV related panels announced so far. Work still in progress, will be updated on a regular basis if any more info is available.

All times Eastern.

Thursday, October 8

Marvel vs. DC | Russo Brothers & Kevin Smith Talk Superheroes & Quibi’s Slugfest

5:45 PM (30 minutes)
Slugfest EPs Joe and Anthony Russo and legends from DC and Marvel reflect on the complex and storied relationship between the two comic book powerhouses. See exclusive content from this upcoming Quibi docuseries and a live chat with the panelists. Moderated by filmmaker, actor, comedian, author, podcaster, and lifelong comic book fan Kevin Smith.

Friday, October 9

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Seven Seasons of Amazing Gear & Gadgets with Prop Master, Scott Bauer and Live Auction Preview

2:20 PM (30 minutes)
Prop Store is bringing over 500 lots of original props and costumes from all seven seasons of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to an online auction this October 8th to November 10th (go to Propstore.com/Marvel for more information). Join series Prop Master, Scott Bauer, as he talks about his experiences working on Marvel Television's longest running television series and as he reveals the stories behind some of his favorite pieces in the auction.

Get Heated with the Cast & Creator of Hulu’s Helstrom
9:05 PM (45 minutes)
Get an exclusive sneak-peek at the first 10-minutes of Hulu’s Helstrom, followed by a conversation with showrunner Paul Zbyszewski and cast - Tom Austen, Sydney Lemmon, Elizabeth Marvel, Ariana Guerra, June Carryl and Alain Uy – where they discuss what went into bringing this twisted comic to life and answer fans’ burning questions. Moderated by TV Guide Magazine’s Damian Holbrook. All 10 episodes of Helstrom premiere Friday, October 16th on Hulu.

Last edited:
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Good day,
I am looking around for some KidsWB recordings preferably in digital with the line ups of code name: kids next door, teen titans, Megaman Nt warrior, pokemon master quest or advanced static shock mucha lucha and Yu gi oh enter the shadow realm willing to trade my collection I will PM if anyone has any of these line ups !
I just noticed something. It looks like Starz Kids and Family and Starz Encore Family is no longer airing shows from the WildBrain library. I'm guessing the rights to those shows must have been expired. They been airing on those channels for almost 5 years.
Anybody remember how stores used to have playable demos in their video game departments? I think Best Buy is the only one that still has them in my area.
The winner of this matchup is "The Madagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper" , which got 2 votes. "Fortress Of Solidarity" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Snowy Disaster. It's between the Static Shock episode "Frozen Out" and the Elena Of Avalor episode "Snow Place Like Home".

Day 3! Welcome to Jolly old England!