Latest News & Videos

slai

Reporter
Reporter
Aug 29, 2011
Saint Paul, MN
Via IGN’s press release:
In ‘Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans,’ the two teams are pitted against each other when villains from each of their worlds join forces. The two very different Titan teams will need to set aside their differences and work together to combat Trigon, Hexagon, Santa Claus (yes, Santa Claus) and time itself in order to save the universe.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans features the beloved multi-series cast of the past 17 years: Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, Scott Menville as Robin, Khary Payton (‘The Walking Dead’) as Cyborg, Tara Strong (‘Batman: The Animated Series’) as Raven, and Hynden Walch as Starfire.
The cast also spotlights Kevin Michael Richardson as Trigon/Hexagon, Robert Morse (‘Mad Men’) as Santa Claus, Grey Griffin as Mrs. Claus, Rhys Darby (‘Flight of the Conchords,’ ‘Voltron...
Continue reading...