New Rocky and Bullwinkle Series for Amazon Prime

Latest News & Videos

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Seems my mini-review was deleted in the Great Post Purge, but I finally got to watch all the episodes, and it was SUCH a fun and proper revival of the characters. Hopefully season 2's not far away!
Also, I wouldn't have been ready if they put a little dedication to June or anyone else in the credits, so not doing it might have been a wise move.

SweetShop209

I don't know if there'll be a another season, and even if there is I think they already recorded Rachel's lines. Though if they were to re-cast Natasha who do you have in mind?
They'd probably delay the season to have a different actress rerecord over Rachel. It's not uncommon for Amazon shows to have long hiatuses between seasons (look at Niko And The Sword Of Light, The Stinky And Dirty Show, and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, for a few examples). As for who could replace her, I'm thinking maybe Laura Bailey, Rachael MacFarlane, or Kari Wahlgren, to give a few examples.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Season 2 comes out on January 11, exactly 8 months after its debut. Mark Hamill and Weird Al Yankovic are some of the guest stars. It also looks like Rachel Butera is still Natasha at least for this season.

twilicorn

Season 2 comes out on January 11, exactly 8 months after its debut. Mark Hamill and Weird Al Yankovic are some of the guest stars. It also looks like Rachel Butera is still Natasha at least for this season.
AHHHHHHHH<3

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
I guess I'll give it a fair shake, only because S1 wasn't that bad, just not my cup of tea like certain other shows have been, IMHO. However, I gotta ask how successful this show truly is - I mean, save for here, I don't see a lot of people talking about it / overlooking it, which kinda sucks...

twilicorn

I guess I'll give it a fair shake, only because S1 wasn't that bad, just not my cup of tea like certain other shows have been, IMHO. However, I gotta ask how successful this show truly is - I mean, save for here, I don't see a lot of people talking about it / overlooking it, which kinda sucks...
It hasn't gotten the hottest reception from critics but on Tumblr and Deviantart it's gotten a decent reception. I hope I can see the new episodes very soon! Don't want to be spoiled again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Special_Potato

spade-.-
I ended up watching the first season yesterday, and finished it today. Honestly, asides from how fast of a pacing the show is, it definitely has grown on me. I think the wacky and convoluted side plots are genuinely funny. I can't wait for season 2.

Dudley

Staff member
Huh, Scott Fellows of Johnny Test and Supernoobs worked on this.
While fun, I noticed the show had a sense of “obnoxious” to it, like his past shows.

Special_Potato

spade-.-
While fun, I noticed the show had a sense of “obnoxious” to it, like his past shows.
How do you mean? I've seen some of his shows, aside from Johnny Test because, truthfully, it was poorly written (in my opinion).

SweetShop209

The tone is more akin to early Fairly OddParents, which he worked on, and has much of the same voice cast. Though as mentioned, Scott is an executive producer while the show's developers worked on the 2015 Mr . Peabody And Sherman Show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I don't get why some people thought the Season 5 Finale of Steven Universe would've been better suited as a Series Finale, when there's still a TV Movie and at least one more season coming on the way.
I have a channel on YouTube - TheSnickers04 :)
"Double Dare at Super Bowl" commercial! Can't wait!
Viacom is buying PlutoTV it's official now
Asa
Today the world honored the legacy of our true hero, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and his most famous motto, "I have a dream".