New He-Man intro?

Aberration

Templar Rodimus
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, I think there was a new intro for He-Man today. Definitely better than the old (boring) intro, and notable for preview appearances of

Samurai Armor He-Man and Skeletor

BlackCat

The Dark Knight
Aberration said:
I don't think this has been mentioned yet, I think there was a new intro for He-Man today. Definitely better than the old (boring) intro, and notable for preview appearances of

Samurai Armor He-Man and Skeletor

I loved the intro. Despite the recycled music, it was put together very well, with Skeletor firing at the screen at the end.

BTW, Samurai Armor He-Man and Skeletor isn't a spoiler since the episode already has aired.

Aberration

Templar Rodimus
BlackCat said:
I loved the intro. Despite the recycled music, it was put together very well, with Skeletor firing at the screen at the end.

BTW, Samurai Armor He-Man and Skeletor isn't a spoiler since the episode already has aired.

Gah, evidently I've missed a lot of episodes... :( Which episode did this happen in?

BlackCat

The Dark Knight
It happened in Episode 15: The Mystery of Anwat Gar. It is going to air on Thursday.

Discloner

Spooned to death
I liked the intro even though it was recycled music it wasn't music that we've heard for a while. I think the last time I heard that song was around Lockdown or the end of the Intruder. Make me think back to the days of old!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts