New Cartoon Network Pilots

DeanBurrito25

Well there you go. Maybe the people who kept getting angry about other CN shows that got greenlit or aired before this can finally shut it now. I'm sure we'll hear more about this at CN's upfront soon. 2019 is still a ways away.

Sure hope that artist didn't get into too much trouble for accidentally leaking that. That's what confidentiality agreements are all about.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
OK, so I was on YouTube and just before I saw this OK KO video there was an ad. An ad for CORGINIA!!! If that's not evidence of Infinity Train getting greenlit I don't know what is.
Here’s the video in question:

Video also includes a link to the teaser for the show in the info button at the top of the screen.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
I'd hate to bump this "dead thread", but CN just filed new trademarks for "The Fancies" and "Tig 'N' Seek" (a.k.a. Tiggle Winks).
cn trademark.png

Both got five trademarks each, and as we all know: 1 trademark = pilot, 5 trademarks = series.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I'd hate to bump this "dead thread", but CN just filed new trademarks for "The Fancies" and "Tig 'N' Seek" (a.k.a. Tiggle Winks).
View attachment 141752
Both got five trademarks each, and as we all know: 1 trademark = pilot, 5 trademarks = series.

It may conclude the possibility of seeing both becoming a fully fledged series or miniseries if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sparkster24

Exactly. They kept trademarking Danger Planet forever but nothing ever came from it.

That is true, though I recall it being just the one trademark.. i'm guessing it's so they can still maintain the rights.

This is a different case as usually when they put up five trademarks of something new, it usually means it's likely getting the greenlight. This happens to other shows before like The Mighty Magiswords, OK KO, Apple & Onion, and Infinity Train just to name a few. It's possible, but it's best to give the wait and see approach until they become official from CN themselves and when know more to see how these will fair in the future.

Last edited:

DonTrashRoom

Cartoon Network's official YouTube channel just uploaded "Legendary Place", created by Calvin Wong (Regular Show).

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

Cartoon Network's official YouTube channel just uploaded "Legendary Place", created by Calvin Wong (Regular Show).

The artstyle draws in a similarity in-between Regular Show (his previous work), Infinity Train or Victor and Valentino or Big City Greens (bc of the random color skin in most of the protagonists and a few of the background characters)

Although I’ll probably have to get past for why is their skin is so red. Other than that I’m looking forward into seeing this get greenlit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DeanBurrito25

>>2016

Oof, they've been sitting on that short for a while now, huh? What took so long.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Whats with health inspectors in animation being pricks

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
That was pretty deece. I like the Regular Show-esque art style. Does it have potential to be an ongoing series? I'm not sure, but it does work well as a one-shot.

I remember hearing word about this a few years back. I'm surprised that it took so long to show up.

Those kids and their dad look like they've been sun-slapped with their red skin. Considering there was also a purple guy, I suppose that odd skin colors are just natural in this world.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I had to laugh with the ending, just like in the Clarence pilot.

But the art style is so ugly... I hope it changes a lot during the production if this gets picked up.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
CN just uploaded another Pilot called Sunshine Brownstone.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

DonTrashRoom

CN just uploaded another Pilot called Sunshine Brownstone.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
The pilot was created by Audie Harrison (Uncle Grandpa).

This is the second week in a row that CN uploaded a pilot to YouTube. Is it me, or are they just going to upload a previously unreleased-to-the-public short every week now?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts