The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Good day everyone,

As you can likely already tell, The Marvel Animation Forum has received a new background for 2011! With the forum upgrade coming, myself and some fellow WF/TZers though it would be a good time to freshen things up with a new coat of paint. The new background is the result of many toonzone staffers coming together to select a great batch of images from Marvel Animation's varied library, all tied together by toonzone member James. Once again, James has outdone himself with a great piece of work.

I'd like to take the time to thank James and the crew for yet another beautiful background and hope you all like it as much as I do.

As always, thought and feedback are always welcome. Also, can you guess where all the images came from?

Comments?

Be sure to check out the new The DC Animation Forum background, too!

macattack

I see you!
Staff member
Reporter
Apr 17, 2007
USA
I don't even see a background, just a blank screen behind the forum posts.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
Apparently Mordecai has an account on Discord.