Netflix's "She-Ra" News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

The show was nominated for a Critics Choice Awards.

SweetShop209

The Overlord

Well from the looks of the trailer is setting up Catra to be redeemed, but it looks Horde Prime is staying a slimy villain (no White Diamond out of left field redemption for him). I wonder what will happen with Shadow Weaver, she is technically on the side of the heroes, but has no real redeeming qualities, shows no remorse for her actions, really has not faced a real punishment for crimes and still seems like a manipulative psychopath. I think she will either have to betray the heroes at the worse moment or she will have to die if she is redeemed, Catra and Hordak are far more sympathetic than Shadow Weaver at this point, IMO.

SweetShop209

Last edited:

Corwin Haught

"Heart" Parts 1 & 2 have received a Hugo nomination.

4/18: "Heart, Part 2" was actually up for 2 Annies this year, losing Best TV/Media - Children to Hilda and Best Writing - TV/Media to Big Mouth:

Last edited:

Draco Dracul

"Heart" Parts 1 & 2 have received a Hugo nomination.

4/18: "Heart, Part 2" was actually up for 2 Annies this year, losing Best TV/Media - Children to Hilda and Best Writing - TV/Media to Big Mouth:

The first one is fair, because Hilda is just an amazing show. Can't say I'm too happy about the latter.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts