Nelvana launches free Youtube channel for older content

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
936 16
Springfield, MO
"Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" makes this announcement heavenly. So much to love in that old series - it was one of the pioneers of the new Saturday Mornings we were starting to get in the early to mid 90's.

Wonder what other series Nelvana could put out?!?

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,739 29
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Mark Schultz, the creator of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, taught my Senior Project class back in art school. I never watched the cartoon or read his comics, so this is a great opportunity to do the former.
Man, I wish other content companies would do this. I'm looking at you, Hanna-Barbera.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
I remember watching Donkey Kong Country back in the day, but it wasn't one of my favorite shows and I doubt that it would hold up that well based on what I remember. Still, it's cool that they're putting some older shows on their YouTube channel if they put something that really catches my attention, I'll check it out.

DHB8008

Sep 8, 2014
Ratings
100 2
The World
I'm watching The Dumb Bunnies right now, it's pretty funny.
I have a list of Nelvana shows I would like to see here:
The Adventures of Tintin
Rupert
The Magic School Bus
Sam and Max
Bob and Margaret
George Shrinks

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?