Need artist for Web Comic project

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
Looking for an artist with a solid manga style and able to keep deadlines for a web comic. We are looking to start immediately, with the actual comic launching mid October by the earliest.

If you are interested or want more information on the project, please either PM me or email me with samples of your work at jonathanjstone00@gmail.com

Serious responses, please.

Outlander00

Another Stand Alone Complex
Hi all

Still looking for an artist for this project... I wanted to add some detail for the project:

The story will revolve around three characters: a female lead protagonist (who is part angel), a male who is also part angel and a fallen angel. The story will explore various aspects of different mythologies, including christian-judaic-islamic. The story telling will be very East meets West, and the style should match that.

There will be no pay at first, but willing to draw up contract for compensation.

If interested, please pm or email above.

Thank you!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts