Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Earth Two

TheGreatOne2

Jul 21, 2007
Australia

I am gettiing
This service is unavailable in your region. I am in Australia so it might be another u.s only streaming service

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Cozi TV Plus could have been a good name too.
Eh, the idea of Plus ruins it.

I am gettiing
This service is unavailable in your region. I am in Australia so it might be another u.s only streaming service
Nope getting that too, it's probably just a holding thing for now.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Okay, here we go. . .

NBC/Universal = Peacock
Warner Bros. = HBOmax
Disney = Disney +
Sony = ?
Paramount = Paramount Network? (but not certain they have all CBS/Viacom material.

Okay, now I'll wait and see if Peacock will have some USA & SyFy stuff. If they have original Swamp Thing; that'll be funny.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Okay, here we go. . .

NBC/Universal = Peacock
Warner Bros. = HBOmax
Disney = Disney +
Sony = ?
Paramount = Paramount Network? (but not certain they have all CBS/Viacom material.

Okay, now I'll wait and see if Peacock will have some USA & SyFy stuff. If they have original Swamp Thing; that'll be funny.

Paramount will probably be CBS All Access, while Sony has Crackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegasMilo379

Quenched.
May 28, 2016
I'm totally looking forward to Peacock (great name btw). Very interested with the featured shows and movies. And it's free! Definitely getting this come April.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
Similar to my proposal for Pokemon Cinematic Universe TV shows on HBOmax, a show based on a Nintendo franchise should be made for Peacock given the partnership between Nintendo and NBCUniversal. I've felt for a while that Splatoon would be a good property for DWA to adapt. First would be a film adaptation of the first game's campaign mode. Then a TV series based on the Turf Wars would be made. There is also the possibility of holiday specials on NBC (I'd definitely watch a Christmas special especially if titled A Very Splatty Christmas).

MegasMilo379

Quenched.
May 28, 2016

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
FBI is a co-production of NBC and CBS and airs on the latter. And because NBC owns the US distribution rights I believe the US streaming rights will belong to Peacock while CBS has the international rights and internationally it would go on All Access.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I think it is a question of how these Studios operate. I think they realize, they cannot hoard all their IP, but at the same time should release IP that they never really owned per se. Universal has no future plans for Incredible Hulk, they should sell it back to Marvel. In the state of how they "only want to make money" is how we see these Studios sell off IP. Then it gets very convoluted.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
I think it is a question of how these Studios operate. I think they realize, they cannot hoard all their IP, but at the same time should release IP that they never really owned per se. Universal has no future plans for Incredible Hulk, they should sell it back to Marvel. In the state of how they "only want to make money" is how we see these Studios sell off IP. Then it gets very convoluted.

Actually, Universal has the distribution rights of Hulk, not the film rights, though I have a feeling that they don't have said rights anymore, given the recent announcement of a She-Hulk TV series on Disney+.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long