Naruto "The Will Of Fire Still Burns" Talkback (Spoilers)

How Much WILL This Fire Get To You?

• ***.5 Stars (Try Not To Avoid This Rabbit Fire. I'd Say Fox Fire But That'd Be Useless, Not Pretty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ** Stars (Guess It Beats Accidentley Setting Cars On Fire Anyway)

• *.5 Stars (Look Out Man Here Come Those Firedogs who like Akamaru will piss blehness on you)

• * Star (If Konohamru Was A Boy Genius He Could FIRE Tsunade and replace her wit a hotter blonde vixe

• .5 Stars (Naruto Roasting On An Open Fire, Sucking Everywhere He Goes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Still In The Wrap Up Of The Tsunade Arc, We're Only One Away From The Centinal Episode. However Before that we still have 22 minuteness of newness from the ninja Show...

toonami.jpg
naruto.jpg

NARUTO EPISODE 99 TALKBACK!

Japanese Title: "The One Who Inherits the Will of Fire"
English Title: "The Will Of Fire Still Burns!"

m_027f0c46309ea9a041b4e8a935c34d01.jpg

Finally we returned back to the Villiage Hidden in the leaves. And along with us, Naruto, Shizune and Tsunade returned, earning apathetic (Shikmaru, Neji), excited (Tenten) and surprised/angry (Konohamru, still bumming over the death of his grandfather, the Third Hokage) reactions from everyone. In between re-visiting characters we haven't seen in weeks, Tsunade was offically announced as fifth Hokage (though still hasn't been inagurated yet) as the village started preparing things for the new inheritor of the will of fire. However Naruto remembered Tsunade she had other jobs to do, such as healing Sasuke and Kakashi from they're battles with Itachi. Gai also wanted her to heal Lee (still injured from his battle with Gaara) but unfourantley due to his bone breaking and pulling off five gates Lee's body was so ravaged he'd never be able to heal enough to become a ninja. The only way she could heal him is with a surgery only she would know that has a 50% fatality rate, leaving a very saddened Lee.

m_dfb82c467da2b6d5d455e065a98fb2a9.jpg

Konohamru's still pretty upset about Tsunade taking over his grandpa's job, but does he really think locking himself in his old office will help things out? Well yeah when you're 8 those kind of ideas sound solid but will anyone be able to get him uot? And will Tsunade be able to step up and handle the situation like a hokage with still trying to find a way to help Lee?

m_82a023c64b0ef7ae4cf230f6a32751e8.jpg

(Note Spoiler Marks on them for your protection. I don't care if I'm overzealous and overprotective of character spoilers: it's just the way I feel they should be, that's all).

Naruto Uzumaki(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf. Postion: Genin): Our loudmouthed protagonist, Naruto has grown up completely alone because of the 9 tailed fox (Kyuubi) inside him. That was until he met Iruka and some other friends and realized he didn't have to be alone. His one desire is to become Hokage and recieve the acknowledgment of the other villagers. His special technique is Shadow Clone Jutsu(Kage Bunshin no jutsu), and he has now learned the Summoning Jutsu(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) from Jiraiya, as well as the Rasengan (aka the Spiraling Sphere). He defeated Neji and Gaara in the Chunin Exam but due to the Orochimaru Invasion was not yet able to graduate to the Chunin Level. Also because of the invasion he set off on a quest to find the Third's Succesor who will become the new Hokage of Konohagure. And now he's returned home trying to defend the honor of the one and only...

Tsunade (Age: 50, Allegiance: Leaf Village. Position: The last of the three legendary Sannin/The Fifth Hokage of Konogahure). Like Jiraya, Tsuande has traveled around the world after leaving the Village Hidden in the Leaves. In addition to being an expert medical ninja (who proposed having a medic on each ninja squad, a policy still carried out to this day) as well as a gambling addict (even though she's so bad she earned the nickname "Legendary Sucker") she has tremendoulsy freaky strength and a pretty painful backstory: the people she cared about most (her younger brother Nawaki and husband Dan) had died before they realized they're dream of being Hokage. The necklace she carried (one that belonged to the First Hokage, her grandfather) is all she has to remember them. However after a long fought battle with Orochimaru and Kabuto (where she defeated Oro) she was able to realize they're dreams and pass on the necklace and ambition to Naruto as ell as accept the title of Hokage. Finally returning back to Konohagure, she's come to lead to village to propserity and restore some order. There are defintley those who don't want her in office, such as...

Konohamaru (Age: 8. Allegiance: Leaf Village. Position: Student In Ninja Academy): Konohamru is the Third Hokage's grandson and like Naruto, vies to be Hokage one day. In fact after helping him outfool his teacher Ebisu and teach him there aren't any shortcuts, Konohamru crew to idolize Naruto, adapting his goggles (which Naruto dosen't wear anymore) and Sexy Jutsu manuvears. Despite always trying to defeat his Grandfather, Konohamru had a deep bond with Sarutobi and was greatly saddened by his death. And he feels Tsunade taking over Sarutobi's legacy is dishonoring his grandfather and tries to find anyway he can to stop her. Of course he's not the only young kid around with problems...

Rock Lee (Age: 13. Allegiance: Leaf Village. Postion: Genin) Lee was part of the three man squad (along with Tenten and Neji) headed by Gai, Lee's idol. His squad was one of those to compete in the Chuinn Exams. Passionaite and hard working, Lee is determined to prove that you do not need to know Ninjutsu or Genjutsu to be a great ninja, and has honed his Taijutsu to become a genius who embraces the ideals of hard work. Although powerful, he was not able to defeat Gaara in the third round preminaries of the Chunin Exams. In fact Lee was so devestated by Gaara's attacks (and by opening five of the eight gates) medics announced he would never be able to become a ninja ever again. And Tsunade's didn't say different, leaving him with a get operated on and possibly die or he will never become a true ninja. Either way, sucks for poor Lee.

OTHER APPEARENCES:
Sakura
Jiraya
Shizune/Tonton.
Udon
Moegi
Sarutobi (Flashback Only)

m_9aa051bb6054f091e366a14437e2e8de.jpg

Just to be clear.

1. No spoiling future episodes by telling what happens in them.
2. No spoiling future episodes by telling titles of arcs.
3. No spoiling future episodes by repetivley asking when the filler episodes start.
4. No spoiling future episodes by naming any character names or locations that haven't been revealed yet.
5. No spoiling future episodes... just don't do it man. Just don't.

NOTE ONE: We're getting the standard Toonami schedule this week and the regular schedule 9:30-11PM next week. 7-8:30 will be a repeat of the Ben 10 Movie (which apparently has different footage then the Friday premiere of it) And 8:30-9:30PM we're getting the repeat of the Naruto Second OVA Special "Protect The Waterfall Village" from awhile back. Why's it airing? Probably since CN loves airing specials whenever it can and to have that episode air within a recent time of CN's next big stunt...

NOTE TWO: Starting the 17th At 6AM We're going to be having an All Naruto Marathon. That's right in two weekends it will be all Naruto (well except for Adult Swim) From Friday-Sunday, showing all the episodes in order. Except for the 100th I believe which will probably air in it's regular Toonami time. I'm not sure of that but I do know the marathon is happening and the 100th episode will air during it. And it will probably start getting heavy promotions once The Ben 10 Movie airs so look out for that next week.

Well that's it of this episode. Enjoy it Everyone!

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Ah yes, I think we get to find out what Lee's decision is tonight, but while this one is a bit slower than others, it's a good set-up for what's to come.

I'm glad to see my computer isn't the only one that said it was 10 or later when I posted (compared to TZ).

RockmanDash

Retired
Looks like I missed a lot xD is that Naruto every episode marathon still happening?

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Originally posted by bigdan11[/]
I'm glad to see my computer isn't the only one that said it was 10 or later when I posted (compared to TZ).

You mean 12 right? Because mine said 12 and when I saw Cloud post the GX talkback I assumed that meant the TZ clock was screwed cause otherwise he would of posted it when it had said it was 12 instead of 11:57. So I posted mine. I had noticed they're clock was almost a minute off last week but now it's like 3 minutes off. I wonder if they'll fix this or it will jsut be something we have to deal with.

Originally posted by Megaman X
Looks like I missed a lot xD is that Naruto every episode marathon still happening?

Read my full talkback post man. Pretty much says yeah the marathon is still happening in two weeks starting the 17th at 6AM. Starting with the 1st and at some point the 100th episode.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
This should answer your question.
Neo Ultra Mike said:
NOTE TWO: Starting the 17th At 6AM We're going to be having an All Naruto Marathon. That's right in two weekends it will be all Naruto (well except for Adult Swim) From Friday-Sunday, showing all the episodes in order. Except for the 100th I believe which will probably air in it's regular Toonami time. I'm not sure of that but I do know the marathon is happening and the 100th episode will air during it. And it will probably start getting heavy promotions once The Ben 10 Movie airs so look out for that next week.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
You mean 12 right? Because mine said 12 and when I saw Cloud post the GX talkback I assumed that meant the TZ clock was screwed cause otherwise he would of posted it when it had said it was 12 instead of 11:57. So I posted mine. I had noticed they're clock was almost a minute off last week but now it's like 3 minutes off. I wonder if they'll fix this or it will jsut be something we have to deal with.
I live in the Mountain Time Zone, so mine said 10 PM since it's 12 AM Eastern. Those in the Central would say 11 PM, and the Pacific would say 9 PM. Heck, there might even be some Alaskan and Hawaiian zone members here, which would move that rule up further for them.

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star

Uh, why would the 100th episode air during the middle of the marathon? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to air all 99 episodes leading up to the 100th one? That's what CN did during the Best Day Edder, in any case.

EDIT: Where's Master Moltar? He would know.

And I guess if it premieres outside of Toonami, it'll be a Cartoon Network premiere. That'll be a first.

Last edited by a moderator:

{Shadow}

NOTE TWO: Starting the 17th At 6AM We're going to be having an All Naruto Marathon. That's right in two weekends it will be all Naruto (well except for Adult Swim) From Friday-Sunday, showing all the episodes in order. Except for the 100th I believe which will probably air in it's regular Toonami time.
According to Zap2It, the 100th episode will air at the end of the marathon, on Sunday night at 9:30 PM.

Don_East

A regular character.
Anyone that says "Still Version 1" will get hit with a wet balloon.

Poor Lee, his dream is shattered. And he faces a tough choice, do it & might die ore not do it & live the rest of his life with a broken dream.

EDIT(8:08)- Did they just use the El Kabong sound?

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
Leave it to Tsunade to just walk in, break apart those traps all badass, only just to walk back out with a book.:D

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts