Naruto "The Ultimate Battle: Cha!" Talkback (Spoilers)

And now for the actual battle

• 4 Ultimate Battles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Ultimate Battles

• 2 Ultimate Battles

• 1 Ultimate Battle

• Total voters

KuwabaraTheMan

toonami2.jpg
naruto.jpg

Japanese Title: The Best Battle is Alright, DAMMIT!
English Title: The Ultimate Battle: Cha!

Last Time: Misumi unveild his technique to attack Kankurou, but Kankurou was just one step ahead of him. Sakura and Ino were up next, but the two of them weren't quite ready to fight each other. After lots and lots of flashbacks, they got focused and into fighting mode.

Tonight: Less flashbacks, more fighting.

Characters:
Naruto Uzumaki(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Our loudmouthed protagonist, Naruto has grown up completely alone because of the 9 tailed fox sealed inside him. His one desire is to become Hokage and recieve the acknowledgment of the other villagers. His special technique is Shadow Clone Jutsu(Kage Bunshin no jutsu).

Sakura Haruno(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Naruto and Sasuke's teammate. While she has book smarts, her field abilities are very low. She's rivals with her friend Ino Yamanaka, who had always been there for her. Sakura grew her hair out because she heard Sasuke liked girls with long hair, but she cut it during the heat of battle. Sakura wants to surpass Ino.

Ino Yamanaka(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Ino is Sakura's friend and rival. Like Sakura, she has a crush on Sasuke. She gets extremely competitive with Sakura. Despite that, when Sakura was about to be killed by Zaku, Ino stepped in to fight with all her heart. She's teammates with Shikamaru and Choji. Her special technique is the Mind Transfer Jutsu(Shintenshin no jutsu).

Spoilers: Don't post unmarked spoilers, and keep black boxed spoilers to a minimum(only what's relevant to the discussion).

I decided to change the character sections to just the relevant ones. Makes more sense...

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I decided to change the character sections to just the relevant ones. Makes more sense...

I'm sure all of Toonzone thanks you, although giving out the character selections is kind of spoilery (then again, it's just so easy to give out Naruto spoilers if you know anything about the show. I'm fighting the urge to give one out right now for example).

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
Neo Ultra Mike said:
I'm sure all of Toonzone thanks you, although giving out the character selections is kind of spoilery.

Most of the characters that will be involved in the next episode can usually be determined by the next episode preview anyway.

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
Martianinvader said:
Why are there two new episode talkbacks up? And why on Friday night instead of Saturday night?

Saturday night Toonami is running a 4 hour Naruto marathon and the last two episodes of the marathon are new.

Also, on the Toonami Forum, as per our forum's FAQ, Talkbacks can be posted any time the day the episode premieres. Thus, starting at Midnight Eastern, Talkbacks are allowed to be posted.

Conan-san

yoshirider13 said:
I take it that sakuras replacment for the word dammit was cha?
It's just a wierd thing she says sperodicly (often Inner says it to puncuate the begining of things.) like Naruto's believei ti.

Timmay

100th cup of coffee.
Conan-san said:
It's just a wierd thing she says sperodicly (often Inner says it to puncuate the begining of things.) like Naruto's believei ti.
Not quite as meaningless as dattebayo, Shannaro is more along the lines of "alright dammit" and "hell yeah"

Neo Ultra Mike

You know I never liked how they didn't really show any of the 10 minutes of fighting at all in the manga besides the first punch Sakura threw and both of they're punches at the same time. And I dislike it even more in the anime. Can't they show at least you know... more of they're battle then just like 30 seconds of it? I guess they couldn't think of anything else to show between Sakrua and Ino, besides this whole bit, which I do admitt is rather clever (though I still have problems with it... but I'll mention those later).

EDIT: "Battles mesaured only in seconds" ... In Naruto? What show has she been watching?

EDIT 2: I hate to keep making all of these edits, but the way Ino used the "fake" mind possession jutsu just looks stupid in the anime. I mean the way the girls just stop moving like that. Dosen't make any sense really. Works in the manga, but not in the anime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmay

100th cup of coffee.
I saw someone predict how this was gonna play out in the last two threads, was very close, gotta commend whoever it was. (I can't remember)

Sakura is shown as a psychopath yet again!

Jin

That was a pretty cool trick Ino pulled with her hair. Didn't see that coming.

So if they know Ino is controlling Sakura, wouldn't that make her "withdrawal" useless?

That proctor has no idea what's going on.

Oh, snap, don't tell me Sakura's gonna pop off Ino's head Kaworu-style.

Malex

Quivering Member
Timmay said:
I saw someone predict how this was gonna play out in the last two threads, was very close, gotta commend whoever it was. (I can't remember)

Sakura is shown as a psychopath yet again!

That was Master Moron.

Neo Ultra Mike

Major Problem Number One With This Episode: Okay everyone pretty much knows that Ino did the Mind Transfer Jutsu to Sakura right? (Well except Naruto who is fairly clueless) but how come the judge would actually take her giving up like that, knowing that it's from Ino? Does forced giving up count like that? (Well I guess technically since there are no rules. But it still seems kind of stupid though).

Though I did like Sakura's inner self shoving Ino out. That was funnier in the manga but still pretty good.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts