"NARUTO THE MOVIE: Legend of the Stone Gelel" premieres Saturday, July 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

Immortal
Oh, wow, that's not far away at all. Cool beans. I doubt I'll enjoy it as much as Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, but still.

GingaDaiuchuu

Also on Jetstream, new Toonami Spotlights, Naruto: Write and Adapt Like a Ninja - Parts 1, 2, and 3, with Kyle Hebert! And... Liam O'Brien, Maile Flanagan, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Kate Higgins, Kari Wahlgren, Michael Lindsay, and... is that Yuri Lowenthal? No, it's Tom Gibis. Or Quinton Flynn...

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Also on Jetstream, new Toonami Spotlights, Naruto: Write and Adapt Like a Ninja - Parts 1, 2, and 3, with Kyle Hebert! And... Liam O'Brien, Maile Flanagan, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Kate Higgins, Kari Wahlgren, Michael Lindsay, and... is that Yuri Lowenthal?

Part 3 is great :D

"...recieve thousands of dollars in the mail for this!"

Grenzer

This is Kyokugen Karate... 2016 Style
Also on Jetstream, new Toonami Spotlights, Naruto: Write and Adapt Like a Ninja - Parts 1, 2, and 3, with Kyle Hebert! And... Liam O'Brien, Maile Flanagan, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Kate Higgins, Kari Wahlgren, Michael Lindsay, and... is that Yuri Lowenthal?

I think that was Tom Gibis at the end. Why would Yuri do voices in a movie where Sasuke is not present?

GingaDaiuchuu

I think that was Tom Gibis at the end. Why would Yuri do voices in a movie where Sasuke is not present?

Kyle Hebert is in it even though Kiba isn't. With as much as they overuse Yuri, it would make sense for him to have another role in a movie that Sasuke is not in. But that makes more sense that it's Tom Gibis, since I know Yuri looks nothing like that.

Soul

No, I've seen Yuri with his head shaved and a Goatee.

Haha.
Malie is a "petite Irish woman"
HA.

The trailer makes me interested to a extent.
Hopefully! We'll see a Toonami promo since it's a movie.

GingaDaiuchuu

No, I've seen Yuri with his head shaved and a Goatee.

Really? Hmm... Well, I knew that and that's why I thought it was him! :p Unless that was sarcasm, in which case I knew that too...

Anyway, I can't wait for the DVD with the full thing.

Shift

Brave Warrior of the Sea
Also on Jetstream, new Toonami Spotlights, Naruto: Write and Adapt Like a Ninja - Parts 1, 2, and 3, with Kyle Hebert! And... Liam O'Brien, Maile Flanagan, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Kate Higgins, Kari Wahlgren, Michael Lindsay, and... is that Yuri Lowenthal? No, it's Tom Gibis.
No, it's Quinton Flynn; you know, Iruka...

Master Moron

Awesome! And it's airing at 7 PM? That means the TV series won't get pre-empted. There will be like, three hours of new Naruto that night.

D Dubbs

Wish Upon A Star
Awesome! And it's airing at 7 PM? That means the TV series won't get pre-empted. There will be like, three hours of new Naruto that night.

It's weird, though, neither CN's nor Zap2it's schedule show the movie airing at all...

FTPC

I think that toonami sould give ben and jack the night off and re air The Naruto moive 2 at 10:00 who care if Shin chain and bleach are not on at 11pm & 11:30 pm That is why Adult Swim has the re airs from 2am to 6am..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently obsessed with this Pat Benatar song. Funny, because I've listened to her music for years and I had  no idea this was her.

Will someone please ask Discotek Media to redub "Saint Tail" or just dub the undubbed episodes?
Boy, this Dan Schneider guy is pretty sketchy.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released in North America. It was nice to finally have a chance to experience the content that was previously only available on the International Version of the game (such as the Dark Aeons Side Quest).

Featured Posts