"Naruto Shippuden question?

FTPC

when will "Naruto Shippuden" be back on saturdays?, and when "Naruto Shippuden gets the green light to be back on saturdays, I guess that X D will have to a marathon to Catch up to or with the Current story Arc..

Sorry X D but summer vaction is over..

chdr

Networks usually order large ongoing series like Naruto in chunks of 52 episodes. It's all up to Disney as to whether or not Naruto gets renewed past episode 52.

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
There are four-episode NS blocks on Sept. 4, 11 and 18, which gets to episode #12.

There's nothing on Sept. 25, which is Zeke & Luther from 8 am to 3 am, with two 30-minute breaks for Pair of Kings.

FTPC

which leads me to this X D do they really care about Anime fans And Naruto ? Because Shippeden gets treated like a second class citzen, or the new kid on the block.. I think Nick toons should Get Nartuo and X D should get "the troop" what you all think?

Why do I say that because 50% to 75% is live actions shows like Zack and cody and the rest are cartoon based around Comedy, meanwhile you have all the Marvel and dc cartoons being shown in dead time slots..

Dark Edge

On the DXD website in the Naruto Shippuden section under pictures it have an pic wth Sasuke from a scene in eiher episode 52 or 53.

Who knows maybe DXD plans on giving season 1 a special season finale or something.

FTPC

I hope when this summer time vaction and summer is over and fall Line up starts I hope that Naruto Shippuden has a perement saturday time slot, and why DXD have An Avengers and a naruto block on wednesday and saturday nights, when 2011 comes

Dark Edge

I hope when this summer time vaction and summer is over and fall Line up starts I hope that Naruto Shippuden has a perement saturday time slot, and why DXD have An Avengers and a naruto block on wednesday and saturday nights, when 2011 comes

Well on Wednesdays now they show new episodes of the Avengers and Pairs of Kings....dont know much about that......Its kinda dumb really...unless if they move the schedule for Shippuden to some other day. Its kinda dumb really they have 7 days of the week so they should have plenty of space to fit their shows.

Mondays: Zeke & Luther and Im in the Band
Tuesday: Phineas & Ferb and Pairs of Kings
Wednesday: Avengers and Naruto Shippuden
Thursday: Kid VS Kat and Jimmy Two Shoes
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Kick Buttowski(in the morning)

Burgundy Ranger

Follower of Power Rangers, especially TV listings
Looks like the Saturday night 4-packs end Sept. 25. They have sitcoms from 6pm to midnight on Oct. 2.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and stay safe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay safe!
And now a message from Sesame Street.