Naruto "Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru" Talkback (Spoilers)

Mmm...Kunoichi

• 6 Kunoichi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Kunoichi

• 2 Kunoichi

• 1 Kunoichi

• Kishimoto's females suck. Shikamaru was the most attractive character in this episode, and he's no l

• Total voters

KuwabaraTheMan

toonami2.jpg
naruto.jpg

Japanese Title: Shikamaru's Crisis! Kunoichi's Heated Battle!
English Title: Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru

Last time: It was just playing 5 minutes ago. Short term memory much?

Tonight: We get two more intense fights from the preliminaries.

Characters:
Naruto Uzumaki(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Our loudmouthed protagonist, Naruto has grown up completely alone because of the 9 tailed fox sealed inside him. His one desire is to become Hokage and recieve the acknowledgment of the other villagers. His special technique is Shadow Clone Jutsu(Kage Bunshin no jutsu).

Shikamaru Nara(Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Shikamaru is one of the 9 Rookies who graduated from the Academy this year. He's extremely lazy and complainis about everything.

Temari(Age: 15, Allegiance: Sand): Another of the many ninjas who arrived at the Village Hidden in the Leaves, she is Gaara and Kankurou's elder sister. The three of them cleared the Forest of Death in record breaking time.

Tenten(Age: 13, Allegiance: Leaf): Tenten is the 3rd member of the team that includes Lee and Neji. She is an expert with using weapons, and the most level headed member of the group.

Kin Tsuchi(Age: 14, Allegiance: Sound): Kin is one of the 3 Sound ninjas sent by Orochimaru to test out Sasuke's strength. She dislikes people like Sakura who focus too much on their appearance.

Spoilers: Don't post unmarked spoilers, and keep black boxed spoilers to a minimum(only what's relevant to the discussion).

NahMan85

WWW.OTAKARA-ISLAND.COM=ANIME.
A good one at last

Well it seems that things are finally starting to get better. This one promises to be nice. But who do you think will win? That's a real thoughy. Hmmmmmm...anyway enjoy this one folks. Only 7 eps left till "the one" I've been waiting for.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
[xspoilerx=Just to be safe...]Y'know, Kin got the short end of the stick. I mean, Dosu's got the brains of the group, and Zaku had that flashback, but Kin? Oh, poor Kin. The third wheel...[/xspoilerx]

Tokoro No Ataru

Chupa Chupa Chupacabura
Duke said:
[xspoilerx=Just to be safe...]Y'know, Kin got the short end of the stick. I mean, Dosu's got the brains of the group, and Zaku had that flashback, but Kin? Oh, poor Kin. The third wheel...[/xspoilerx]

Yeah, I sort of wish Kin got a bit more development outside tugging Sakura's hair and being Ino's target in the Forest of Death...and before what happens later. But on the other hand, this is from a guy who's trying to defend Tenten on another board and wishes she got more development than...well at least her fight is animated instead of being an aftermath thing like in the manga.

Riza Hawkeye

Timmay said:
That's too much.. edit your post bud.
Agreed... Even with spoiler tags, there's no reason to say that much, unless you're just trying to prove you've already seen/read that far ahead because ya know, there are a lot of people on this board that have seen/read at least that far as well so you're not really proving anything.

Jin

veemonjosh said:
Rise to your soul!
Uh, the lyrics are "do your stuff," not "to your soul.";)

Although the lyrics are a bit hard to understand. Heck, I used to think they said, "sue yourself." :p

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Jin said:
Uh, the lyrics are "do your stuff," not "to your soul.";)

:ack:

(At least I didn't say "Use your soap" that some people thought it was in a TZ topic back about six months ago.)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Naruto Related Thing I've Been Waiting A While To Say: You know I see no reason why the manga cut the battle between Tenten and Temari. I mean it really is kind of stupid. They're suppose to show ALL the battles of the Chunin Exam, not cut one for "time" or whatever. Not to mention that this battle is just as important as say Kankuro's fight.

Not to mention it hints at "the battle" people have been all excited about

It is kind of sexist though that the battle he cut is the other Kunonchi rumble and (Warning do not read if you never saw any Naruto past this ep)

Deleted

And jeez this battle is already shaping up to be better then the last one. Even if it still has the "let's go on and on and on in the commentary section" like every other battle in the third exam so far.

Note from William C. Maune: Post edited for unnecessary spoilers.

Jin

"MAINTAIN FOCUS! MAINTAIN FOCUS!"

Shut up already, Lee.

I hope that's not Cutco. Otherwise, Temari's dead.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Woah, those puppet string weapon throwers are pretty cool, but still nothing compared to Temari and her flying... giant fan. Jeez I wish they had this in the manga. It would of been more interesting then the last match.

Note from William C. Maune: Post edited for unnecessary spoilers.

KuwabaraTheMan

Pretty much the whole fight was added in the anime. In the manga, after Sakura and Ino's conversation, it cuts away to the scene with Tenten falling on top of the fan. Decent fight by anime filler purposes, though.

I love the "Nice Catch" line.:D

Jin

Liam O'Brien continues to rock as Gaara.
Skip Stellrecht (Vicious) stays awesome as Gai.
Kyle Hebert rocks on as Kiba.

This chick really hates Shikamaru.

I love how they leave in Japanese terms like senbon. Take that, Al Kahn.

These Sound Village guys really shouldn't be messed with.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts