Naruto "A Mistake From The Past: A Face Revealed" Talkback (Spoilers)

Was This Episode Such A Huge Mistake?

• *** Stars (I Made A Huge Mistake... Thinging This Ep Would Be Awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **.5 Stars (I made A Huge Mistake... Thinking This Would Be Better Then Medicore)

• ** Stars (I made A Huge Mistake... Seeing This More Then Once)

• *.5 Stars (I made A Huge Mistake... Thinking I'd Like It)

• .5 Stars (I Made A Huge Mistake... Trying To Watch This Ep)

• 0 Stars (I Made A Huge Mistake... And Annoyed the Mods)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well now that you've watched the first ep of the night, why not watch the second new ep of...

toonami192.jpg
naruto.jpg

Japanese Title: “Hokage's Mistake - The true face under the Mask!"
English Title: "A Mistake In The Past: A Face Revealed"

Last Time: This Happened: http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=182735

Tonight: The battle between the Hokages intesify as we get a little hindsight into Konohagure's past and Oorchimaru and the Third's history. Meanwhile Sasuke finally catches up to the sand trio but if he wants to fight Gaara he's gotta get through someone else first....

Characters: (Like I said last time, in spoilers just to be safe).

Naruto Uzumaki (Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Our loudmouthed protagonist, Naruto has grown up completely alone because of the 9 tailed fox sealed inside him. His one desire is to become Hokage and receive the acknowledgment of the other villagers. His special technique is Shadow Clone Jutsu (Kage Bunshin no jutsu), and he has now learned the Summoning Jutsu (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) from Jiraiya. He defeated Neji in the Main Fights, and has heard part of the story of how Gaara was born, realizing he has similarities between the Sand Ninja Genin and making him think that no one can take this guy on, perhaps not even Sasuke. Currently traveling with Sakura and Pakkun to try and stop Saskue from fighting Gaara. Only gets one real scene in this episode as the rest is reserved for...
Sasuke Uchiha (Age: 12, Allegiance: Leaf): Sasuke is a member of the Uchiha Clan which held the legendary Sharingan Eye. He is the last survivor after his elder brother Itachi massacred the clan. Sasuke is an avenger who seeks to gain revenge on him. His special technique is Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu (Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu), and he can use the Sharingan as well. Orochimaru gave Sasuke a Cursed Seal, which briefly overtook Sasuke, making him extremely malicious. Thanks to Kakashi sealing it up though, the curse mark is no longer harming him, and has been training with the Jonin since his recovery. Sasuke fought Gaara in the Chunin exam finals and pulled out a technique similar to Kakashi’s Lightning Blade (Raikiri). His technique is called: Chidori (1000 birds) and it was enough to pierce Gaara’s sand cocoon and his shoulder. His match got cancelled early due to the invasion by the Sand and Sound ninjas and is now assigned to chase after Gaara who has left with his siblings due to injuries from his battle with Sasuke. He's finally caught up but before he can face Gaara he's gotta go up against...

Temari(Age: 15, Allegiance: Sand): Another of the many ninjas who arrived at the Village Hidden in the Leaves, she is Gaara and Kankurou's elder sister. The three of them cleared the Forest of Death in record breaking time. She uses the Wind Scythe Jutsu(Kamaitachi no Jutsu). Was declared victor in her battle in the Chunin Exams with Shikmaru and was travelign with Kankuro to get Gaara to a safe ground. But now to keep him safe she's gonna have to fight Sasuke.

3rd Hokage (Age: 68, Allegiance: Leaf): The wise leader of the Village Hidden by Leaves, he is the strongest ninja in the whole village. He looks out for all of the villagers, and is revered by everyone. However he is currently in a heap of danger having to face off against two of the greatest ninjas Konohagure's ever had...

First Hokage (Age: ??, Allegiance: Formerly Leaf, Now Forced To Be Sound) Not much is really known about him other then he's the first Hokage of the leaf village (and an expert at Wood Jutsu) and one of the founders along with...

Second Hokage (Age: ??, Allegiance; Formerly Leaf, Now Forced To Be Sound) The second Hokage that helped the first foound Konohagure and is the one who appointed the third for the position after he stopped being Hokage. He's also an expert of Water Jutsu. Now he and the first are forced to fight the old man thanks to...

Orochimaru(Age: 50, Allegiance: Sound): A deadly ninja who left the Village Hidden in the Leaves years ago. He resealed the Demon Fox in Naruto, and gave Sasuke a Cursed Seal. Orochimaru summons snakes, and has many strange features with his body, such as a snake like tongue, and the ability to extend his neck. He has been posing as the Kazekage for the final round of the Chunin Exam and only revealed himself once the attack began. He grabbbed the Hokage but let go because he enjoys "moving targets" and wants to battle his former sensei one on one. Or rather have the two former Hokage fight for him. And why is he doing all this? You may find out tonight...

Other Characters: These are characters that appear but don't get enough screentime to warrant a bio.

Gaara
Kankuro
Sakura
Pakkun

SPOILERS: Like I said no spoilers of anything further along in Naruto. And make sure you don't put any spoilers of this episode in the previous talkback. That should be clear for people who've only seen up to that ep if you know what I mean.

Well that's it. Enjoy the eps everyone.

Dead_Ninja_000

What the hell is up with the poll Neo Mike?

No need to make fun of me for having different opinions than you.

I find this insulting,

I hope you got a huge warning... God bless those Mods ... Justice was served.

Now on with the show!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sakura uses dog shampoo? :anime:

Dang, Orochimaru...

Who does he or she think he or she is? I hope someone puts him or her in his or her place because this guy or gal is sick in his or her head!

Anyone else get a Fullmetal Alchemist vibe just now?

KuwabaraTheMan

Lame filler crap time.

This whole Sasuke vs Temari thing is just one big plothole.

Temari is way out of Sasuke's league. The anime having Sasuke to defeat her in a fight is laughable.

Demonic Raven

Anyone notice that we're suddenly back in daylight?

It's pretty jarring to go back to normal animation this suddenly...
Kuwabara the Man said:
This whole Sasuke vs Temari thing is just one big plothole.

Temari is way out of Sasuke's league. The anime having Sasuke to defeat her in a fight is laughable.
Explain.

LordTerminal

The old-school DK is back!
Okay Orochimaru, you can stop scaring the crap out of me. We get it, you're a twisted, evil bastard with inhuman ability after inhuman ability. Please stop showing them off, it's scary beyond all reason.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts