Name That Cartoon!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
THE RULES:
I'll post pictures of 10 cartoons. Whoever is able to find the most titles, wins. The winner can post 10 new pictures, or assign someone else who posts 10 new pictures.

If you haven't posted your list after one week, then anyone is allowed to make a new list of pictures. You can use mupload.nl to upload pictures and you can use Paint to make a picture smaller and wipe out channel logos etc.

You can guess several times for each cartoon, but not more than two guesses a day.

60lfhoaf8.png

17smfb8or.png

ik9xepwlug.png

kmk32lvecd.png

g1l82ixkylqux.png

70or0ueofuj34.png

liizy5k8.png

8. (for this one I accept two names)
lalinea.jpg

0wwgxni87p.png

tkpy4f4e.png

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Hmm I think
1. We Bare Bears
2. Atomic Betty?
3. Batman TAS
5. Histera?
7. Penn Zero Part time Hero
9. Felix The Cat

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Okay, so all cartoons that weren't from the 00s were guessed correctly. I guess we'll just move on. Number 3 was really hard, I'm surprised the other three weren't found.

LinusFan303 and RoyalRubble can both make a new list if they want to :)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Okay, so all cartoons that weren't from the 00s were guessed correctly. I guess we'll just move on. Number 3 was really hard, I'm surprised the other three weren't found.

LinusFan303 and RoyalRubble can both make a new list if they want to :)

Was 2 Sandra, the Fairy Tale detective , that kind of looks that character in the way by that smoke stack? (not trying for an extra point just really curious what that 2nd cartoon was)

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I would have given you the extra point, but no, it's not Sandra. He does look like her on this picture, indeed :D
All of my examples aired on American television. Not so sure if Sandra ever did.

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I would have given you the extra point, but no, it's not Sandra. He does look like her, indeed :D
All of my examples aired on American television. Not so sure if Sandra ever did.
Yep it did make it all the way over here, aired on the Qubo Channel.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The only ones I instantly recognize are Mike, Lu & Og (#6) and Craig of the Creek (#8). I think that's Dave the Barbarian at #7. But I'll have to think some more about the others.

Having 2 lists at the same time could get kind of confusing, but if everyone is fine with it I will try and post my own in the next couple of days.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Alright, here's my list. I numbered them 11-20 to avoid confusion with LinusFan303's list. Some of these should be kind of easy, others might be hard to recognize. Just for fun, I'll give some extra points if you also guess from which episode the screenshot comes from (0.5 points for each correct episode title).

0Jrv9Xp.jpg

dEN8AeG.png

xA2TiME.png

ka2CmzS.png

7qYSGxI.png

OW6mDO1.png

0EgwXBo.png

P9NboHs.png

rFqkFpP.png

Le2aEAo.png

Best of luck to all who decide to participate!

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
12. The Flintstones
14. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
15. Help! It’s the Hair Bear Bunch!
18. Hilda
19. Jonny Quest

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
11. Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
16. Young Justice
20. This really looks like a Warner Bros cartoon, but I don't know which one it is... Static Shock?

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts