zoombie

I don't know about you guys, but I am loving these new Vexicons characters. They remind me of one of my favorite all time Sailor Moon characters the Amazoness Quartet, so that doesn't hurt.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

According to Zap2it, there's no new Mysticons on Saturday, June 2nd on Nicktoons.

6a7662d2caec87ecc3bdac86cd3436b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Did Nicktoons air two Mysticons episodes as planned last Saturday? The official YouTube account has released a sneak-peek from episode 33, which, according to production codes, should have been the second episode on Saturday.

Toons Fan

Did Nicktoons air two Mysticons episodes as planned last Saturday? The official YouTube account has released a sneak-peek from episode 33, which, according to production codes, should have been the second episode on Saturday.

Yes, Nicktoons aired two new episodes of Mysticons last Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zoombie

A preview for an episode that already aired. Well I am interested what they will do now, now that the populist know their identities, reminds of the 4th season of Rescue Bots, interesting what the changes in dynamic will bring.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
New Mysticons episodes return to YTV on July 8th.

The series has got its first DVD release:

The first original novel came out today. There's also an audiobook version narrated by Em's voice actress, Evany Rosen. At least two more original novels are planned and they'll also have audiobook releases narrated by one of the actresses.

Series creator doesn't think a renewal is likely:

zoombie

Read the 5th Mysticon book, it was all right. Sounds like the author been watching the season 7 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, this does seem very familiar.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
First of all, let me tell ya that, I think the show's..... fine. Not incredible, just decent. There are some bad things from the first episode, such as chiched scenes and characters, but as it goes on, the shows starts having more fun with itself. As for now, I won't be keeping up with it, but I'm glad I saw some of it.

Anyway, I was shocked to see the Nicktoons US ratings for it. 0.10 MILLION VIEWERS??!! Jesus Christ, it deserves way more than what it gets, at least 1 million viewers.

The show started airing on Nickelodeon Greece for around 4 months, starting October 2017. After that, it started reairing from April 2018 till June 2018 on Nick Greece, and.... that's it. Even though it had a longer run in total than the Greek dub of Wayne, there's no way it'll get popularity here. Only Nick shows with merchandising seem to get here.

kanc

Nicktoons USA ratings has always been like 0.100ish total viewers. It's pretty normal ratings for that. But yeah the move from Nickelodeon to Nicktoons started earlier this year does really hurt the ratings though.

the_joker

I just started watching this show recently, and while it isn't amazing, it is fun. I do like the main characters, though Piper sticks out the most for channeling Pinkie Pie. I would've liked the villains to be better as Dreadbane wasn't much of a threat despite his stature, and Necrafa wasn't much better. Proxima and her resentment seem to be faring better for now.

It's a shame that this show won't be getting more episodes as the show really needs to do something about Arkayna's stepbrother, who is nothing more than an annoying and selfish jerk (and not even funny).

It sounds like the show got screwed over by Nickelodeon, and I keep wondering why networks order shows that they end up discarding immediately.

JTZ

I mean it really had the potential to reinvent the superheroine-cartoon-genre. It basically did everything better than for instance Miraculous.

Doesn't matter though if the ratings don't reflect that.

thomas2313412

Oh GREAT...Mysticons got the boot already? So much for the "genre-defining series..."
I mean it really had the potential to reinvent the superheroine-cartoon-genre. It basically did everything better than for instance Miraculous.

Doesn't matter though if the ratings don't reflect that.

Well the show is made by collaboration with three companies Nelvana Limited, Playmates Toys, and The Topps Company and it was aimed for the male demographic but then focus on the female demographic instead,It had too many revisions and also the show didn't gain recognition,It made me wonder why it was cancelled

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Does that mean the show is cancelled?

Are you referring to the thread getting moved from the Nicktoons forum? Seems like moderation wants those boards to be exclusively shows from the namesake. Mega Man and Transformers got booted from the CN forum for the same reason.

Either way, you're right. The show has been cancelled. Sean Jara has said as much:

His hope for a reboot is about as optimistic as Nelvana suggesting the series would be "genre defining."

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Well hopefully someone (Shout Factory perhaps) will put the two existing seasons out on DVD someday.

Sad cause the series had potential. Well at least Darkhorse is putting out Graphic Novels for it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts