My Wishlist For Future Mickey Mouse and Friends When They Have A New Series

TsWade2

Hi everybody,

Before you guys think that I'm obsessive for new Mickey Mouse and Friends tv series, well, I'm not. There's no rumor or news about the new Mickey Mouse and Friends tv series yet. And I know there's season 6 of Paul Rudish's Mickey Mouse shorts coming (if it's coming), but I was thinking just in case if there's going to be another Mickey Mouse and friends series like maybe on Disney+ streaming service, I like to make a wishlist, just in case. I'm just doing this, because I'm bored. So here we go!

1. Make it like a Mickey, Donald, and Goofy kind of series. I mean, they are a famous best trio friends, after all.

2. Include Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Pluto.

3. Make Pete the bad guy, not a good guy like in MMC. Oh, and maybe include Sylvester Shyster and The Phantom Blot.

4. Also include Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Clara Cluck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Chip and Dale, Scrooge McDuck, Professor Ludwig Von Drake, Clarice Chipmunk, Mortimer Mouse, and Salty the Seal.

5. Perhaps maybe include the characters we don't see every time (besides HOM, LOTTC, MATRR, and MMUA) Include Mickey's nephews, Morty and Ferdie, Minnie's nieces, Millie and Melody, and Daisy's nieces April, May, and June.

6. Include some characters that were in the comics like Eega Beeva and Detective Casey.

7. Make Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow a couple. And if possible, give Goofy a girlfriend, maybe like Glory Bee who is in the comics.

8. Don't include Mrs. Turtle in the series. She is a terrible character from Mickey Mouse Works/House of Mouse. I mean, forcing Mickey and Donald (Mostly) babysitting her wild troublesome brat, Shelby. And always yells a lot. She's a total..............moving on!

9. Make it as a continued series like from Legend of the Three Caballeros. Speaking of which....

10. Include Jose Carioca and Panchito Pistoles.

11. Don't make it CGI or flash animated. Make it more hand drawnish, Maybe like from Dr, Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham series from Netflix.

12. As much I love Paul Rudish's Mickey Mouse shorts, but make them go back to their original form like in Mickey Mouse Works/House Of Mouse and shorts from the 40's and the 50's.

13. This is just me, but, don't make it preschool friendly. I tolerate MATRR and MMUA, but please for the love of Walter Elias Disney, don't make it for preschoolers! Make it for general audiences, meaning for kids, teenagers, and adults.

14. Create new characters.

and

15. Make it take place in Mouseton or Disneyville like in the comics.

That's my wishlist for future Mickey Mouse and friend series, even they may most likely be on Disney+. Now once again, there's no news or rumor for future Mickey Mouse and friends series yet. I'm just doing it because I was bored. If you guys have any wishlist for future Mickey Mouse and friends series, by all means, what do you want to see on Mickey Mouse and friends future series? Hope you enjoy my wishlist.

Last edited:

Toonatic

So like Mickey Mouse Works where there's 3 shorts every half-hour (each one focusing on Mickey, Donald, and Goofy)?

I'd be down for that especially if it's hand-drawn.

TsWade2

I wasn't sure the previous Mickey series was even over yet. What happened there?
Yeah, I’ve heard season 6 of Paul Rudish’s Mickey Mouse is coming, even though we haven’t heard from the season 6 premiere yet. As for Mickey Mouse Mixed Up Adventures is getting close to end the season. I’m just doing a wish list for future series of Mickey Mouse and friends, because I’m bored. But, we’ll see where we go.

Stumpos

Well, season 6 of Rudish was actually Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse.

Also, would you love to see Della Duck and Max Goof in the series as well, maybe with Goofy's girlfriend even being Sylvia Marpole?

Seeing how you got some elements of Legend of the Three Caballeros in this, would you also be happy getting stuff from Ducktales 2017 in this? Would you be just as fine if they adopted Ducktales' animation style?

Do you really think it'd be in the budget for hand drawn animation that looks like the classic shorts in a modern TV series? After all, Legend of the Three Caballeros may look like classic shorts but the movement is kinda more stilted almost Flash esque with the low budget really showing and not as fluid compared to Ducktales or Mickey Mouse 2013 which took more liberties with the animation and were more fluid.

zoombie

Very simple, more Donald Duck cartoons with no Mickey at all, and if Goofy is around strictly a sidekick character. The classic Donald Duck cartoons are just the best of the classic Disney short cartoons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

No matter what they write, there will be plenty of comments about irony.

I wish a happy birthday to Tress MacNeille and John Goodman.

Featured Posts