brodie999

During the last past few 1 and a half week, I came up with a brilliant idea for a brand new video game pitc. But I eventually heard in order for large game studios to start taking me seriously, I have to reach out indie game developers and ask them to do it for me. I just emailed TinyBuild and they said it wasn't an arrangement they wouldn't be able to help me with and I asked a Youtuber to create character designs for the characters. Anyway, here's my title for the video game pitch: The Raoxs.

The Raoxs follows a evolved fox-rat family of 8 brothers and 1 sister as they fight a human mad scientist and other threats to humanity alongside their adaptive father/mentor, 2 human allies and other cross-animals in the distant future while trying to accept each other as family.
James Arnold Taylor, Mikey Kelley, Yuri Lowenthal, Nolan North, Colleen Villard, Grant George, Josh Keaton, Roger Craig Smith and Steve Blum would be cast as the 9 titular characters.

Patriot Raox(voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the “den-mother and leader of the team and is the most calm and experienced member, but hurt his family and he will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth. He is a hard-headed cone, scolding his siblings when they don't follow orders. He is colored brown and has blue eyes.

Wreck Raox(voiced by Nolan North) is the most angry and self-loathing loner of the group. He often argues with Patriot about who should be leader of the team. However, they will work together when the situation calls of it.He has intense arm firepower, wiping out enemies in a matter of seconds. He is coloured grey, speaks with a New Yorker accent and hazel eyes.

Engineer(voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) is the kind-hearted, calm and gentle pacifist and inventor of the team. He is socially awkward and book smart so much so that his sibling cannot keep up with him. Even though he shows a greater interest in technology than his training, nevertheless, he will defend his family and fight his opponents when there is no other choice. He is also skeptical as he believes humans do not exist and that animals have always been the sole species of Earth. He has red eyes, has a mole on his right cheek and is coloured silver.

Mischief Raox(Voiced by Mikey Kelley) is the most wild, funny, immature and party-loving surfer dude of the team. He loves riding on his hoverboards, fighting evil and is extremely creative with arts. He is also a member of the Prank Trio along with Runt and Bullsnark. He wants to be part of the human world and he will convince his family to do the same by any means necessary. He also has a sad side as he borders on depression as a result of spending years with his siblings and father on a island. Like Angel, he is coloured yellow, has freckles and has green eyes.

Angel Raox(Voiced by Colleen Villard) is the smart, tomboyish and independent tech support of the team and bit of a narcissist and will often bring on about her intelligence. As the only female member of the family, she always has the best of intentions. She is coloured yellow, has a gap between two of her front teeth and has green eyes. She is a great mathematician as she can easily hack into any computer data base by correctly guessing their security codes, Unlike the rest of her family(who wear pants, gloves, shoes and are shirtless), she has blond hair, wears a Raox shirt and blue shorts with sockings.

Buster Raox(voiced by Steve Blum) is the biggest and most strongest member of the family. He loves training all day and he hates it when his sibling interrupt him. However, he has a good heart and will go by any means to protect them. He also cares for normal animals, fighting to his last breath to save them. He is coloured green, speaks with a Brooklyn accent and has golden eyes.

Runt Raox(voiced by Josh Keaton) is the most dim-witted and dizy, yet lovable member of the team. He’s been part of the Prank Trio since Day One and is often made fun of his stupidity by siblings, however when the situation is necessary, it ultimately proves to be his greatest strength. He is also something of a womaniser as he tries to say something to cross-animal females, but can't bring out the exact words and he is the most gullible of the family, causing him to turn his back on the Raoxs, only to rejoin them when he finds out the villains lie to him. He is coloured purple and has one red eye and one hazel eye.

Bullsnark(voiced by Roger Craig Smith) is the adventure-loving everyman slacker, jester-like and thrill-seeker who wishes to travel the world. He is sarcastic, playful and completely devoid of cynicism. He is also one of the member of the Prank Trio along with Mischief and Runt. He’s very loyal to his family and always stands up for them and keeps his promises despite his impulsive and impatient nature. He can be sentimental when villains threaten the world and won't stop until they're defeated and can provide tactical strategies. He is coloured orange and has purple eyes.

Growly(voiced by Trevor Devall) is the strict and irritable, yet caring and kind-hearted powerhouse who breaks up fights between the family. He is prone to anger when someone pranks or tricks him, but deep down, he loves his family very much. He was born somewhere in Mississippi and he is also a history junkie as he collects every newspaper, article and art of the world's history. He isn't fond of humans too much until much later on in the game. He is coloured blue, speaks with a Southern accent and has blue eyes.

Hopper Frang is the mean, brash, cocky, militaristic and demanding yet kind-hearted father of the Raoxs. He has a soft spot for children and he will be a role model to them whenever he sees them. At the beginning of the game, he is overprotective of the Raoxs, fearing they could die if they go into the human world, but throughout the game, he accepts that his children are teenagers now and he says that he is proud of them. He wears a green military uniform with no pants and has brown eyes

Sarah Stewart is the most beautiful, kindhearted and attractive teenage girl the Raoxs have ever known. She was abused in school and she has recently graduated from high school to apply for science. She can also sense betrayal in strangers she doesn't know. She is also an orphan as she lives with her aunt, uncle and their daughter. She is a blond teenage girl with pink sleeveless shirt and blue jeans. She also has light freckles on her nose and baby blue eyes

Peter Braxton is the comedic, shy and loyal sports player whose life is forever changed when he meets the Raoxs. He is like a modern-day Prince Charming and he has a crush on Sarah Stewart when he first sees her, but does not kiss her until the end of the first game, He also becomes best friends with Wreck and Growly throughout the game as they play hologram games together. He is also a pacifist as he lost his father in a flying car accident and starts campaigns and TV ads to prevent anyone from suffering the same fate. He is a black haired teenage boy with orange eyes, a sports jumper and brown pants.

Dr. Otto Jekyll is a highly selfish, insane, cocky and arrogant mad scientist and the main antagonist of the series. He wants to end peace and liberty on Earth and will do it by gaining control of the world's governments, police and money. He is also a deceptional liar as he constantly lies to the Raoxs and their friends, trying to convince them that he can help people have more improved lives until the end of the first game when he reveals his true motives. He is an obese man with balding brown hair with a goatee and a lab coat with red clothing and black rubber gloves and boots. He also has yellow eyes.

Series Outline:

Set in an utopian future where all war, problems and disease has been wiped out, the Raox live on a peaceful island with their adaptive wise and loving Frog father, Hopper Frang, but they have never truly accepted each other as family or understood their father’s lectures. On their 16th birthday, they are allowed to leave the island and venture into the Human world. But when a scientist named Dr. Otto Jekyll(a pun on the Dr. Jekyll character from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) becomes Dr. Peace-Destroyer and threatens to end the era of peace by conquering the world, the Raoxs are forced to come to term with their calling as a family and what it means to be heroes with the help of 17-year old science intern (smart blond) Sarah Stewart and 18-year old Sports player Peter Braxton.

This would be a Playstation 5-exclusive and would be rated E+ for animated blood, fantasy and violence.

I know that now more than ever video game pitches don't happen overnight. But one thing is for certain. I will ask indie game developers to make it a reality. What other indie game developers should I ask and what are their email addresses?

Last edited:

brodie999

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask.
Okay. So where else can I ask? And what do you think of my video game pitch? I mean, I have an artist working together on this project with me now. And we get along really well.

brodie999

Any reason why you're making it PS5 exclusive?
Because Insomniac and Naughty Dog are known for PS5 exclusives and I really wanted a Disney-Sony game that was PS5-Exclusive. I watched the walkthrough of all of the Ratchet & Clank games, well, most of them. And they worked very well as PS exclusives. That's why I pitched this to be PS5 exclusive. But as a co-production between Disney and Insomniac. Besides, it would be the first great Disney video game in years. Another reason Is Disney and Sony Interactive Entertainment worked together on the 2 PS Spider-Man video games, Iron Man VR, Predator: Hunting Grounds and Vader Immortal: A Star Wars Series

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Because Insomniac and Naughty Dog are known for PS5 exclusives and I really wanted a Disney-Sony game that was PS5-Exclusive. I watched the walkthrough of all of the Ratchet & Clank games, well, most of them. And they worked very well as PS exclusives. That's why I pitched this to be PS5 exclusive. But as a co-production between Disney and Insomniac. Besides, it would be the first great Disney video game in years. Another reason Is Disney and Sony Interactive Entertainment worked together on the 2 PS Spider-Man video games, Iron Man VR, Predator: Hunting Grounds and Vader Immortal: A Star Wars Series
Except Disney has never done an original video game IP before. Kingdom Hearts does not count.

brodie999

Except Disney has never done an original video game IP before. Kingdom Hearts does not count.
Well, I want this to be their first one. And it'll be co-produced with Insomniac. But first, I'm going to get a job, have my own funding and get the permission to pay my artist to draw the character designs for the Raoxs.

brodie999

I always had 1. I will write about it forseable future.
Thanks, man. Here's the gaming mechanics and tie-in novel I want for the game.

Gaming Mechanics:

1. The video game series will be an open-world where you can play side-missions and help people in addition to the main story. You can also visit other countries in free-roam in the game.

2. You can use multiplayer as 4 of the each titular 9 Raoxs.

3. You can have collectibles, art and unlock new weapons throughout each level of the game.

4. You can also play as the human characters Sarah Stewart and Peter Braxton in stealth missions.

5. Once you’ve completed the game, you can’t revisit any of the levels. So you will have to make the best of completing it 100%.

6. As I said, you can fire weapons with 2 of the Raoxs, Engineer and Angel who are the tech support of the team while the rest of the team fight hand to hand.

7. The game will have the feel of a Disney movie , the art of Thomas Perkins, Ratchet & Clank and the backgrounds of Young Justice and The Super Hero Squad while still rendered as a 3D dimensional video game.

Tie-In Novel: The Raoxs: Animals of Science.

5YearsOnEastCoast

Well here is the layout:
-The game will be an open RPG game (sandbox like game like GTA games).
- I think the rating would be T.
- The protagonists would be in their teens. The protagonist would be bunch of juvenile delinquents.
-It will be action adventure where you will battle against enemies like enemy delinquents/criminals, corrupted people, robots and maybe even aliens.
- There would be interactive friendship/romance.
-It won't be super gritty, but more comedic.
-I didn't think of all characters but I know that in cast would consist of punk girl, spoiled princess, smart guy, pirate girl, skater boy who may or may not use weed and a crazy guy/girl.

That is it for now.

Sorry for late response @brodie999 . Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.

brodie999

Well here is the layout:
-The game will be an open RPG game (sandbox like game like GTA games).
- I think the rating would be T.
- The protagonists would be in their teens. The protagonist would be bunch of juvenile delinquents.
-It will be action adventure where you will battle against enemies like enemy delinquents/criminals, corrupted people, robots and maybe even aliens.
- There would be interactive friendship/romance.
-It won't be super gritty, but more comedic.
-I didn't think of all characters but I know that in cast would consist of punk girl, spoiled princess, smart guy, pirate girl, skater boy who may or may not use weed and a crazy guy/girl.

That is it for now.

Sorry for late response @brodie999 . Sorry I couldn't reply earlier.
That's okay. What do you think of the main characters, the 9 Raoxs, Hopper Frang, Sarah Stewart, Peter Braxton and Dr. Otto Jekyll? And my projected rating is E+. I love your ideas for your video game pitch. Maybe you'll pitch it to different game developers. A Twitter guy told me to do the same.

Last edited:

5YearsOnEastCoast

That's okay. What do you think of the main characters, the 9 Raoxs, Hopper Frang, Sarah Stewart, Peter Braxton and Dr. Otto Jekyll? And my projected rating is E+. I love your ideas for your video game pitch. Maybe you'll pitch it to different game developers. A Twitter guy told me to do the same.

I think I find those characters interesting.

brodie999

I think I find those characters interesting.
Thanks. Here's my character descriptions for the human characters.

Sarah Stewart is a blond teenage girl with pink sleeveless shirt and blue jeans. She also has light freckles on her nose.

Peter Braxton is a black haired teenage boy with a sports jumper and brown pants.

Dr. Otto Jekyll is an obese man with balding brown hair with a goatee and a lab coat with red clothing and black rubber gloves and boots.

brodie999

My friend created the first character design for one of the characters, Patriot Raox.

Attachments

• 128537590_712338976379047_3685125044820045649_n.jpg
    128537590_712338976379047_3685125044820045649_n.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 78

brodie999

My Friend's finished colouring in Patriot. He's now going to start work on Wreck later this week.

Attachments

• 128274745_2109088265892187_7706549883668870833_n.jpg
    128274745_2109088265892187_7706549883668870833_n.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 73

brodie999

Here's my updated designs of Patriot and Wreck. My friend's going to start drawing Buster and Wreck tomorrow.

Attachments

• 128449252_109503001008195_2905661345593630330_n.jpg
    128449252_109503001008195_2905661345593630330_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 88
  • dea6ruj-c06700cc-ead0-4957-81ad-2e3bcf9e6dec-1.jpg
    dea6ruj-c06700cc-ead0-4957-81ad-2e3bcf9e6dec-1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 70

brodie999

Here's my friend's design of Growly. He should be finished with Buster today.

Attachments

• 131360832_2555789261378953_7522934563850702548_n.jpg
    131360832_2555789261378953_7522934563850702548_n.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 73

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts