My prediction of what the episodes of Teen Titans go will be like if it gets a final season

Latest News & Videos

thomas2313412

Nov 9, 2011
Since Teen Titans go to the movies gain positive reviews especially that it gain $32 million worldwide and will likely be renewed for another season especially that there is going to be a revival of the 2003 Teen Titans according to the mid credit scene though I believe it will likely air on DC universe streaming service since the 2003 Teen titans won't fit to the current cartoon network unless if the executives want it.

So I thought I would predict what the episode of Teen Titans Go will be like if it gets a final season

• Ambush Bug Episode- This episode should have Ambush bug make an appearance where the Titans panic that their show is in decline so Ambush bug appears and give the titans and the show a makeover to attract new viewers including the older ones however the audience who are Young kids don't like Ambush Bug's revamp of Teen Titans go ,So in the end the titans revert back to who they were before Ambush Bug's makeover while he decided to help out another superhero show to attract more viewers
  • Crossover with the 2003 Teen Titans- This might be used to promote Season 6 or not as It would have the teen titans go version teaming up with the teen titans 2003 in their world as they fight against the go version of control freak who teams up with his 2003 counterpart but in the TTGO style, things get messed up as the teen titans go versions made a mishap that angers their 2003 counterparts leading to an argument and then a fight except the starfires who easily take down both control freak 2003 and go versions as they are friendly with one and other. And in the end after the Go titans return back to their world (much to 2003 robins relief) it ends however when 2003 starfire switch places with her go counterpart as she is now stranded in the go world while the go starfire is now stuck in the 2003 world which panics 2003 robin .
  • Justice league (the adults) perspective- An vignette episode focusing on the go versions of the justice league but their voices will not be reprise by the movie cast but instead different ones ,Here it involves the teen titans making a hidden camera show focusing on each of the members of the Justice league as they secretly film their embarrassing secret such as batman secretly playing with dolls or Superman eating junk food .But in the end the Justice league caught them red handed but they let them go easily however the ending reveals that they play fire with fire secretly by using a hidden camera to expose the Titans embarrassing secrets
  • Series finale- The series finale will be a parody of series finale cliches which involves the titans worried that this is their final episode so they do series finale cliches in the episode like Clip show moments and best series finale moments including callbacks to every episodes of the series and the end will have them do a one last big musical number and the final scene after their big musical number will have beast boy asking Robin that since the show is over he asked him if he found new jobs for the gang which shocks Robin as we cut to black
and that is my prediction on what the episodes of Teen Titans Go will be like if it gets a final season,What do you think?

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
Glendale, California
I think season six of Go! will end up being the final season.

If CN confirms the series finale of TTG at one of their upfronts this year, then it's possible it will go for the Back for the Finale trope as every single character that ever appeared in the cartoon will make an appearance.

The plot would revolve around the main characters attempting to go their separate ways. The episode would be one-hour long and would likely be a clip-show episode, highlighting the shows best moments (like the Waffles song).

After the finale, CN will likely keep rerunning the show until they tire of it.

Reactions: Cartoonfan13

Cartoonfan13

Sep 12, 2017
I think season six of Go! will end up being the final season.

If CN confirms the series finale of TTG at one of their upfronts this year, then it's possible it will go for the Back for the Finale trope as every single character that ever appeared in the cartoon will make an appearance.

The plot would revolve around the main characters attempting to go their separate ways. The episode would be one-hour long and would likely be a clip-show episode, highlighting the shows best moments (like the Waffles song).

After the finale, CN will likely keep rerunning the show until they tire of it.
That's probably what would happen.

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Can Ambush Bug be voiced by John Mulaney? He's hilarious as Spider-Ham.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Back to the original topic, I remember a rough outline for a possible Season 6 being discussed back when Teen Titans ended, but darned if I can still find any direct reference to it. Part of the plan was to bring back Slade, now allied with (or manipulating) some of the other villains. I think that Titans East would have been more involved, but my memory might be playing me false.

Reactions: Cartoonfan13

Cartoonfan13

Sep 12, 2017
Back to the original topic, I remember a rough outline for a possible Season 6 being discussed back when Teen Titans ended, but darned if I can still find any direct reference to it. Part of the plan was to bring back Slade, now allied with (or manipulating) some of the other villains. I think that Titans East would have been more involved, but my memory might be playing me false.
Hopefully we can see that happen in some type of media then. Honestly I would take a Continuation in any media at this point.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Hopefully we can see that happen in some type of media then. Honestly I would take a Continuation in any media at this point.
With other shows (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) getting continuations in comics form, I could imagine Teen Titans Season [6] as a comic book series.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".

Happy birthday... To me! I'm 17 today! We're planning lots of stuff today,and later I will see Sym-Bionic Titan for the first time!
I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "just because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw it more along the lines of (Non-Canon) Broly associating Goku's crying with the near death experiences he endured around that time.

This is pretty interesting.

I'd be up for something like this.