My New Book on Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

Latest News & Videos

RayVal

Jul 1, 2020
Murray Hill, NJ
Hi everybody! My name is Raymond Valinoti, Jr. and I'm a lifelong animation fan. I have a new book out on Hanna-Barbera's prime-time cartoons of the 1960s- THE FLINTSTONES, TOP CAT, THE JETSONS, JONNY QUEST, and the live action/cartoon combo THE NEW ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN. As you probably know, TOP CAT, THE JETSONS, and JONNY QUEST later became popular on Saturday mornings. This book has been published by Bear Manor Media and is available in both hardback and paperback. Check out the links at

Hanna-Barbera's Prime Time Cartoons (hardback)

and at

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
Apparently Mordecai has an account on Discord.