My 1st Fanfic: The Angry Beavers in Cuffed Together

Brandon Pierce

Summer Glau Fanatic
"DAG! Would you stop sniffing those wooden statues!" "I can't help it Norb. They look so delicious!" The Beaver Brothers, Dagget and Norbert had planned a trip to Stinko Island for the summer. The airport they were visiting had a lot of wooden statues, it was making Dag hungry. "I told you to eat breakfast!" Norb said. "But, it had sweet pickles on it! You know Dill Pickles are my thing!" Norb rolled his eyes. "Man, I gotta go!" Norb looked around nervously for a bathroom for beavers. It took 2 hours, but Norb finally found one.
"Now, Dag. I'm going to use the little rodent's room. Don't go running off!" "Jeez, Norb! You act like I'm a toddler! When was the last time I got in trouble? Wait! Don't answer that!" "Just stay over there by those video games. Here's some mu-lah." Norb gave Dag some quarters to go blow on the video games. As Dag ran off to go waste his spending money another wooden statue caught his eye. It was a statue of Joel Hodgeson the creater of the award-winning tv show, Mystery Science Theater 3000.
But, Dag didn't care. His hadn't filed his teeth the whole day. Without thinking, Dag pounced onto the statue, gnawing on it has if he were the Tazmanian Devil. Dag was automatically pounced on be a hall guard. Dag was taken to a nearby police station to have questions asked. Norb was finally done in the bathroom. Since he was pretty observant he barely missed the damaged statue. "Dag?" Norb looked around everywhere for Dag. Norb than thought about checking the police station. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TO BE-AVER CONTINUED....

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Tommypezmaster wrote on Darklordavaitor's profile.
I would like to apologize for FLCL_Wizards, Toadette2009, and MiniNew2020's touchy yet ungrateful behavior back in the TV.com days. They lie to take advantage of people and change their opinions to match their's. I hope you didn't hold a grudge against them.
FTPC wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
( I have sent a PM to you, my friend )
I noticed Friends promo are back AGAIN for nick@nite same from last year that using repetitively, but this time says "every nite"
Happy Birthday, Justin Felbinger
How come nobody made SpongeBob talk back? It's currently airing new episodes every Fridays

Featured Posts