Music of Cartoon Planet

felineki

Last edited:

felineki

Yet another find from Fred Forster. Souvenir De Suisse is used in the "Penguin jokes," "What are little girls made of" and "We all scream for lima beans" sketches. This meme I made recently is proving to be more true with each passing day.
unknown.png

felineki

In yet another case of a track slipping under my radar despite being on an album we had already confirmed, "Old Scotch" on Koka's "Piano Bar" album is used in the "Aunt Martha" and "Where am I?" Poet's Corner segments.

Brak: "Wait a minute... I'm another Tom Jones: ♫ Not unusual to be loved by anyoᵒoᵒone... De-de de-de de. ♫ Heh."

Edit: "Moleskin Blues" was used in Brak's Pineapple rant.

"What's gonna happen to the world if I don't get my pineapple, 'cause if I don't get my pineapple then I don't get my Vitamin C, and if I don't get my Vitamin C, then I CAN'T WORK ANYMOOORE!! STUPID AGENT, YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Last edited:

Unclesporkums

I think this is the sped up version of Swanning Around

felineki

Unclesporkums

Thanks to EdMario! I remembered the first one, but never got to submitting it. It showed up in the content ID of one of the videos before it was taken down.

felineki

"Old Fashioned" from Music House's Piano Vol. 2 is used for the Poet's Corner segment featuring Space Ghost's "Life" poem and Zorak's "Chubby Chubby Choo Choo" poem.

Edit: Random lucky find while looking through Parry Music Library albums, since SGC2C used some tracks from them: "Violin Serenade" on "Solos 2 - Brass & Strings" is the sad violin tune often used for Zorak's Nuggets of Joy.

Edit 2: Another random lucky find! "Sandmaennchen" on Sound Music Album's "Just Kiddin'" album is used for the opening featuring a sleepy live action Space Ghost.

Edit 3: The synth marimba arrangement of Three Blind Mice used when the trio liken themselves to the Three Stooges during the Sunday Drive skit is from Parry Music Library's "Playtime."

Last edited:

felineki

"Angel Cakewalk" on Parry Music Library's Piano Solos 1 is used in Zorak's "Why do fools fall in love?" sketch.

'Cause they're hungry...?
'Cause they like baseball...?
My toe...?
You're my friend!
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

"Honeydew" on the same album is used in the mailbag segment with a letter from Tom and Vinny in New Guinea (that rhymes!)

"Play it Again" was definitely used in some segment although I can't recall which off-hand.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts