Music of Cartoon Planet

felineki

Last edited:

felineki

Yet another find from Fred Forster. Souvenir De Suisse is used in the "Penguin jokes," "What are little girls made of" and "We all scream for lima beans" sketches. This meme I made recently is proving to be more true with each passing day.

felineki

In yet another case of a track slipping under my radar despite being on an album we had already confirmed, "Old Scotch" on Koka's "Piano Bar" album is used in the "Aunt Martha" and "Where am I?" Poet's Corner segments.

Brak: "Wait a minute... I'm another Tom Jones: ♫ Not unusual to be loved by anyoᵒoᵒone... De-de de-de de. ♫ Heh."

Edit: "Moleskin Blues" was used in Brak's Pineapple rant.

"What's gonna happen to the world if I don't get my pineapple, 'cause if I don't get my pineapple then I don't get my Vitamin C, and if I don't get my Vitamin C, then I CAN'T WORK ANYMOOORE!! STUPID AGENT, YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
Damn! A lot of exiting Nintendo E3 announcement today.
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire" is 20 years old today.
although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.

Featured Posts