MTV Animation

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
Ratings
422 2
I would love it, especially something like "Liquid Television" or "Cartoon Sushi", both of which were great showcases for up-and-coming talent and independent animation. Unfortunately, the chances of MTV returning to this medium are slim to none.

Aug 24, 2015
Ratings
40 2
I would love it, especially something like "Liquid Television" or "Cartoon Sushi", both of which were great showcases for up-and-coming talent and independent animation. Unfortunately, the chances of MTV returning to this medium are slim to none.
But there's still a chance it could happen especially with the changes that happens in viacom now (in their leadership and management) which own MTV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2014
Ratings
320 5
I doubt it. I heard MTV is getting out of scripted programming due to low ratings, and returning back to reality shows and music. Shame too, it'd be nice to see a good cartoon from them again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P