MOTU vs The Snakemen "The Rattle of the Snake" Talkback (Spoilers)

Grade this week's episode of MOTU!

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • C

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • D

• F

• Total voters

PaQ

Believe it!
Toonami Premiere at 5:30ET. This is the Official Talkback thread for 1/2/04 episode of MOTU. As usual talk about the episode as it airs, if the episode hasn't aired yet, use the spoiler boxes..

Synopsis:The Masters of the Universe track King Hiss through Subternia to a long-lost Snake Temple, which holds the key to releasing a terrible power.

There ya go Knux.

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
I didn't really pay attention to this last week, so I guess I'll watch it today...

Dr Kain

Great episode, only 2 more to go. Hopefully they won't make us wait until Nov to see them.

Question, shouldn't Teela and Fisto be dead? I mean last time KK spit something, it melted through metal.

PaQ

Believe it!
Dr Kain said:
Question, shouldn't Teela and Fisto be dead? I mean last time KK spit something, it melted through metal.
I've thought of this and I think it might be that King Hiss likes to eat live creatures... therefore KK just blinded them so that they could present them to King Hiss.. That's all I could come up with.

No shake or roll in "The Rattle of the Snake" Review:

Saw it on SVES, and saw it fully again today. The general breaks out of that high security place, I liked that of using his shedded skin as a decoy. Fisto get's improvements to his hand, I'm glad cuz It looked a bit weird. The SnakeMen get the amulet they wanted from their gods temple, two rival species decide to make peace and Teela begins to wonder about Adam and his lame excuses for being gone. B+.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts