"Morbius" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

RoyalRubble

Staff member
The Hollywood Reporter has some details about a few roles. I think some were rumored before, but Matt Smith is Loxias Crown, Adria Arjona is Morbius’ love interest, Jared Harris is Morbius' mentor, and now Tyrese Gibson is an FBI agent who's hunting Morbius.

AdrenalineRush1996

Feel free to disagree but I'm just not interested in anything that Sony is doing with the Spider-Man film rights except for the Venom film series, the Spider-Verse animated film series and obviously, the MCU Spider-Man films since I still think Marvel Studios should regain them soon, though allowing Sony to keep partial control of the Venom film rights and Spider-Verse animated film rights, especially that I have not forgiven them for the hack that affected them nearly five years ago.

the greenman

I'm not even liking what they're doing with the MCU Spider-Man. However, I understand they want to do something new (very new). While at the same time try to stay close to the source material.