"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Not sure I can get on board a Young Avengers. Now it seems Marvel is working hard, too hard, on stuff to connect to OG Avengers. Then again I never read Young Avengers so I have no favor for the idea. I still expect West Coast Avengers, who they seem to have planted/set up just as much as Young Avengers.

If you want kids at the forefront do a Power Pack D+ miniseries.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

the greenman

A new crew for Daredevil: Born Again was announced. Dario Scardapane as the new show-runner, and Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead as directors. They will direct the new episodes needed to finish the first season of the show, apparently.
Um...good luck to the new crew I guess :p?
Heck, at least we have movement. For such a monumental task as 18 eps on something being revamped they're going in the right direction.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts