"Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur" (Animated) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mr.O

Part of wonders if this is gonna be another BH6 situation where she's a marvel character completely separated from the rest of that universe.
Edit: But then again this still has the Marvel logo and Marvel promotes
She'll definitely be more attached. She is still in the comics fairly regularly. And unlike BH6, she isn't some Disneyfied drastic alteration of her original character. She's basically the same, but animated, from the looks of it.

Frontier

Staff member
I dunno, I'm not expecting a lot of Marvel Universe guest stars even if the Beyonder's in it, but I'm more than welcome to be surprised :).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I'm not even sure if Beyonder will be much of a villain here. The press release calls him a "mischievous trickster". Kind of like Loki, I guess, but I was thinking more along the lines of Mister Mxyzptlk. I could be wrong though.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm not even sure if Beyonder will be much of a villain here. The press release calls him a "mischievous trickster". Kind of like Loki, I guess, but I was thinking more along the lines of Mister Mxyzptlk. I could be wrong though.
I'm assuming he'll be more fun than the Assemble version and less serious than the 90's Secret Wars version from Spider-Man: The Animated Series :p.

Mr.O

I dunno, I'm not expecting a lot of Marvel Universe guest stars even if the Beyonder's in it, but I'm more than welcome to be surprised :).
By attached, I don't mean having a Marvel hero guess star every weak. I only mean that it will most likely take place in the Marvel universe, unlike BH6. I'm actually hoping it's more stand alone. Maybe the show finding a unique and definite voice for MG&DD without relying on other characters will help the comic version find a definite voice.

SweetShop209

Is Titmouse still attached? I haven't read every press release or anything but I feel like I haven't seen their name mentioned since 2019.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This article from 2020 is an interview with one of the visual development artists, where he mentions working with Titmouse here.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
This article from 2020 is an interview with one of the visual development artists, where he mentions working with Titmouse here.

I think they were there for the development process, though it's Disney TVA based.

SweetShop209

Well regardless of if just Flying Bark Productions is working on this, or if Titmouse will also work on it, both make really good looking action shows, so I'm certain this show will look great.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member

Nice, can't go wrong with Titmouse. It's funny that when I wanted to see Titmouse work on a Marvel show that had more animation than the Black Panther series, this is not what I would have expected.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Someone made an interesting comparison between Sponge Out Of Water and Avengers Endgame.

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.
Asa wrote on Neo Ultra Mike's profile.

Featured Posts