"Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur" (Animated) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
I have nothing against this duo, but I can't stop thinking about "Moon Boy" here. I mean, a primitive humanoid looks way more fitting for a T-Rex than one of the smartest kids in the planet.
It's part of the diversity push. Unfortunately, THEY seem completely unaware of existing characters they could use.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

RoryWilliams

Sep 19, 2010
The Tardis
Moon Girl has already been around in the comics for a few years, and, to be frank, it's unlikely the show would've been made with Moon Boy anyway. The character has been sitting around unused in comic book limbo for how many years now?

Reactions: RoyalRubble

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Moon Girl has already been around in the comics for a few years, and, to be frank, it's unlikely the show would've been made with Moon Boy anyway. The character has been sitting around unused in comic book limbo for how many years now?
I thought this character was created for the show. Oh well. I'll check it anyways.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I thought this character was created for the show. Oh well. I'll check it anyways.

I've seen it said that the Moon Girl comic was one sells well in the collected trades as well, due to sales at school book fairs, etc. She's been around about as long as Ironheart, maybe even longer, as part of the All-New, All-Different Marvel push.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk