"Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur" (Animated) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Well, Phineas And Ferb did have the Mission Marvel crossover, so having Hamster And Gretel (which, like Milo Murphy's Law, is in the same world as Phineas And Ferb) cross over with Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur is fitting. It probably helps that bogh shows are made by Disney Television Animation.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
A few more episode titles and descriptions are currently up on TVPassport. I'm not sure about the air-dates though they do seem accurate seeing as they're all Saturdays. I mean for TV premieres, not counting any early Disney+ debuts. Listing these in spoiler tags for now.
Teacher's Pet
Mar. 4, 2023
When Devil gets jealous of sharing Lunella with her class hamster and accidentally sets the animal free, he must search New York City to bring the furry friend home.

Moon Girl's Day Off
Mar. 11, 2023
When Lunella seemingly gets hurt and is stuck in bed, Casey must step in as Moon Girl for the day.

Like Mother, Like Moon Girl
Mar. 18, 2023
Moon Girl becomes the face of a new initiative to revitalize the Lower East Side, but the effort starts to drastically change her neighborhood for the worse.

Today, I Am a Woman
Mar. 18, 2023
Hoping to help Casey have an epic bat mitzvah, Lunella makes an appearance as Moon Girl, which ultimately brings out the worst in Casey and causes a rift in their friendship.

Devil on Her Shoulder
Mar. 25, 2023
Feeling insecure about his size, Devil convinces Lunella to create a potion to make him temporarily small.

OMG Issue #2
Apr. 1, 2023
Moon Girl faces her greatest challenge yet and puts everything on the line.

Frontier

Staff member
A few more episode titles and descriptions are currently up on TVPassport. I'm not sure about the air-dates though they do seem accurate seeing as they're all Saturdays. I mean for TV premieres, not counting any early Disney+ debuts. Listing these in spoiler tags for now.
Teacher's Pet
Mar. 4, 2023
When Devil gets jealous of sharing Lunella with her class hamster and accidentally sets the animal free, he must search New York City to bring the furry friend home.

Moon Girl's Day Off
Mar. 11, 2023
When Lunella seemingly gets hurt and is stuck in bed, Casey must step in as Moon Girl for the day.

Like Mother, Like Moon Girl
Mar. 18, 2023
Moon Girl becomes the face of a new initiative to revitalize the Lower East Side, but the effort starts to drastically change her neighborhood for the worse.

Today, I Am a Woman
Mar. 18, 2023
Hoping to help Casey have an epic bat mitzvah, Lunella makes an appearance as Moon Girl, which ultimately brings out the worst in Casey and causes a rift in their friendship.

Devil on Her Shoulder
Mar. 25, 2023
Feeling insecure about his size, Devil convinces Lunella to create a potion to make him temporarily small.

OMG Issue #2
Apr. 1, 2023
Moon Girl faces her greatest challenge yet and puts everything on the line.
Sounds like classic Disney Superhero hijinks :).

Funny that the gal pal of another Disney show would also be Jewish :p.

SweetShop209

January 27:

Here's another clip.

January 28:

Steve Loter said that the show will start episodic before getting serialized pretty quickly.

01/29:
So I typed in "Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur Episodes" on Google, and it looks like every Saturday until at least April will have 2 episodes each week. It currently goes up to episode 17 on April 8. We don't have descriptions and titles for all of the episodes, but we do have a good amount.

Screenshot_20230129-132243.png

Screenshot_20230129-132320.png

Screenshot_20230129-132405.png

Screenshot_20230129-132416.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member

RoyalRubble

Staff member
No harm done, it's understandable to scroll past a spoiler tag for a show that hasn't premiered yet.

Pretty cool there will be at least 2 consecutive months of premieres. Wonder if the batch next month might be posted early on Disney+, too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts