Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Gets a Sequel

Latest News

River26

May 11, 2006
Ratings
57 3
Everett, WA
Announced Saturday, Mobile Suit Gundam 00's Anime would be getting a sequel. Though, for which medium. They didn't specify.

The "Gundam 00 Festival 10 Re:vision" event in Tokyo on Saturday announced that the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 anime is getting a new project. Seiji Mizushima, the director of the previous Gundam 00 anime, reported that he is working on it, and the main Ikebukuro branch of the Animate store chain reported that it will be a sequel. The event did not specify the medium of the sequel.
Gundam 00 Gets a Sequel

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Mar 8, 2008
Ratings
1,304 4
Los Angeles, CA
www.411mania.com
I'm surprised, where is the story even supposed to go from "aliens invaded"?, unless they are just fighting more aliens
One of the manga spin-off stories maybe? I mean...again, not sure how they continue the story after Trailblazer. That was sort of like a pretty overt way to close the book on 00. Do they even want to tell another story with OP Setsuna?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.