Missing Computer Colorized Looney Tunes Shorts

FuriousMan226

I (and 2 other people) collect computer colorized shorts to preserve them. These shorts, however, are currently lost, and I was wondering if any of you had them in any form.

Missing shorts, excluding the unaired ones:
Boom Boom (1936)
Westward Woah (1936)
Porky's Railroad (1937)
Porky's Phoney Express (1938)
Porky at the Crocadero (1938)
Porky in Egypt (1938)
Injun Trouble (1938)
Chicken Jitters (1939)
Kristopher Kolumbus Jr. (1939)
Polar Pals (1939)
Scalp Trouble (1939)
Porky's Ant (1941)
Meet John Doughboy (1941)

Please let me know by replying, if you have these shorts in computer colorized form.

June 27, 2021

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I'm hoping one day WB can release computer-colorized versions of all the B&W cartoons in their possession. The ones that already have such versions won't get new versions, only those that don't have such a version yet.

And this would not only encompass Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, but also Popeye and any B&W MGM cartoons they have.

I think I speak for everyone when I say computer-colorized B&W cartoons are much better than redrawn colorized versions.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts