"Milo Murphy's Law" News & Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I wouldn't be surprised if Disney pulls the same stunt as "Legend Of The Three Caballeros", and release the crossover in America completely out of the blue with little advertising.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I’m guessing that we won’t see anything until possibly next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Of course. Europe, the Middle East and Africa all get the same Disney XD schedule. All Europeans who can watch Disney XD will get the new season starting September 10th.

The channel has basically become one channel with with over 10 audio tracks. (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish (mostly subs), Russian, Greek, Turkish, Polish, Arabic and partially Serbian subs) The promos and bumpers are completely textless. Sometimes there are some minor schedule differences, but mostly it's the same.

Now I wonder when Disney Channel Russia will premiere it... They don't get Disney XD, so the Russian minorities in the Baltic states are often the first to see new Russian dubs.

(Northern Belgium also doesn't get Disney XD, btw.)

Last edited:

Mr.O

Of course. Europe, the Middle East and Africa all get the same Disney XD schedule. All Europeans who can watch Disney XD will get the new season starting Septemberr 10th.

The channel has basically become one channel with with over 10 audio tracks. (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish (mostly subs), Russian, Greek, Turkish, Polish and partially Serbian subs) The promos and bumpers are completely textless. Sometimes there are some minor schedule differences, but mostly it's the same.

Now I wonder when Disney Channel Russia will premiere it... They don't get Disney XD, so the Russian minorities in the Baltic states are often the first to see new Russian dubs.

(Northern Belgium also doesn't get Disney XD, btw.)
Will those of us who live in the US be able to watch it through Disney XD UK online?

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Not legally. Disney Channel Germany is the only Disney network in Europe that is free-to-air in every country. It broadcasts in German and English. They rerun Milo Murphy's Law as well as We Bare Bears and previously The Flintstones and The Smurfs.

TV Programm - Disney TV Deutschland

You will just have to be patient like me...
Big Hero 6: The Series still hasn't premiered here yet, aside from the Baymax Returns special : / We get everything months after the rest of Europe due to the lack of Disney XD. People who live 10 km southwards from me are very lucky.

jaylop97

Staff member
It's only a matter of time that Dan P, can prove this, since he's likely the only that can confirm this, depending if Disney will let him.

Dudley

Staff member
2019?! Isn’t this suppose to be the following episode where the last one aired LAST year?!
This show is SO not getting a third season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
2019?! Isn’t this suppose to be the following episode where the last one aired LAST year?!
This show is SO not getting a third season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joshua Pruett mentioned in a twitter post that was posted on the previous page, that they have plans for a third season. It's just a matter of whether Disney will approve of it or not.

Something I just noticed about the article is that it mentions a new voice actor for Ferb.

Mod note: Double posts merged. Please use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The original must not have been available. Can't be because the voice actor was too old since Ferb has always sounded older.

It might be due to budget cuts, as Dan Povenmire mentioned here, compared to Phineas And Ferb. Jemaine Clement (Dr. Zone/Orton Mahlson) is based in New Zealand as opposed to the rest of the show's cast being based in the US. Thomas Brodie Sangster is based in the UK area (with the rest of the PaF cast also US based), and they probably didn't have a high enough budget to direct voice actors from three different countries, hence Ferb being recasted to an American voice actor (David Errigo Jr has some voice work in anime like Pokémon and Yugi Oh) .

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I am glad the credits are different, since the credits are cut here.

My watch list still has "Gravity Falls credits" on it xD
I have seen the entire series, but not the ending credits.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
JustJaredJr is absolutely official. They most likely have a deal with Disney Channel (and Nickelodeon) where said news source is allowed to post info on its website.

UPDATE: Even Disney XD's official Instagram and Twitter accounts even confirm MML returning in January 2019 (in America).

Last edited:

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I like that they're showing fully completed footage for something that they themselves state won't actually be publicly available for five months. It's basically saying, "We could air this earlier because it's all ready to go, but we don't want to."

ToonJay723

Staff member
The last episode of season two was started pre-production August of last year, so the entire season will be completely finished before it airs on TV.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts